Welcome to the Club, Greece 👨‍❤️‍👨 🇬🇷 👩‍❤️‍👩

Inkandtatts

Gay Chat Admin
Staff member
Chat Room Administrator
"Greece has become the world’s first Christian Orthodox nation to legalise same-sex marriage after the Athens parliament passed the landmark reform amid scenes of both jubilation and fury in the country.

Despite facing formidable pushback from within his own centre-right New Democracy party, prime minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis had championed the bill, saying it would end a “serious inequality for our democracy”.

In an impassioned speech before the vote, the 55-year-old leader, who belongs to the liberal faction of his party, said the measure would align Greece with 36 countries globally that had already legislated on the issue. Conservatism, he argued, should not be conflated with antiquated views that were out of sync with modern society.

“The reform that we are legislating today … will make the life of some of our fellow citizens that much better without – and I emphasise this – taking away anything from the lives of the many,” said Mitsotakis, adding that the law would confer full parental rights on same-sex couples."

“We are covering a gap by allowing everyone, if they wish, to institutionally seal their relationship … just as heterosexual couples do.”

But resistance had been strong from New Democracy MPs aware of their constituents in the socially conservative nation.

Highlighting the opposition, the former prime minister Antonis Samaras had told parliament earlier on Thursday that same-sex marriage was not a human right and the “dangerous” law should not have been introduced"

1708096689655.png

Love Is Love Lgbt GIF by Studios 2016

Greece have made the wrong decision and they will come to regret it imo. I remember when gay people were advocating and campaigning for same sex marriage here and at the time I agreed with them
, I thought yes they should be allowed same sex marriage but now a decade later it has been detrimental to society.

Moral values, the family system declines, as does our culture.
It is the gateway to woke culture becoming prevalent in society it opens the door to that.

The vast majority of gay people who get married are not religious anyway they don't go to church. Greece is a Christian orthodox nation, christianity and homosexuality are not in tandem.

As for the saying "love is love" that's bs same with "born this way" it's just convenient for lgbt people to say that. Love is not love there has to be rules in society. By saying that it's basically condoning incest.

If two family members say they love each other do you think they should be allowed to have a sexual relationship with each other, should incest marriage be legalised fathers marry sons, brother marry sister, grandfather marry grandson etc if they say they "love" each other. Should 50 year olds be allowed to even "date" 15 year old if they say they "love" each other because "love is love"? No I don't think so for any of the above.

It wouldn't surprise me if lgbt people advocate and push for incest marriage to be legalised in all western countries by using the phrase "love is love" and then try to vilify, demonize, and cancel us if we oppose it. 10,15 years ago no one thought there would be drag queen story hour, "cross dressing days" for children in schools etc if you give them an inch they take a mile.

If you reply to this post try not to resort to petty insults, try having a rational discussion though I know that's very difficult for some people.
Im not offended by people who believe in god.jpg

Greece have made the wrong decision and they will come to regret it imo. I remember when gay people were advocating and campaigning for same sex marriage here and at the time I agreed with them
, I thought yes they should be allowed same sex marriage but now a decade later it has been detrimental to society.

It is the gateway to woke culture becoming prevalent in society it opens the door to that.

The vast majority of gay people who get married are not religious anyway they don't go to church. Greece is a Christian orthodox nation, christianity and homosexuality are not in tandem.

As for the saying "love is love" that's bs same with "born this way" it's just convenient for lgbt people to say that. Love is not love there has to be rules in society. By saying that it's basically condoning incest.

If two family members say they love each other do you think they should be allowed to have a sexual relationship with each other, should incest marriage be legalised fathers marry sons, brother marry sister, grandfather marry grandson etc if they say they "love" each other. Should 50 year olds be allowed to even "date" 15 year old if they say they "love" each other because "love is love"? No I don't think so for any of the above.

It wouldn't surprise me if lgbt people advocate and push for incest marriage to be legalised in all western countries by using the phrase "love is love" and then try to vilify, demonize, and cancel us if we oppose it. 10,15 years ago no one thought there would be drag queen story hour, "cross dressing days" for children in schools etc if you give them an inch they take a mile.

If you reply to this post try not to resort to petty insults, try having a rational discussion though I know that's very difficult for some people.
Man, you took a f/cking 360 with the "Love is Love"

"Love is love is a phrase that expresses the idea that all forms of love are valid and equal, regardless of the gender, sexuality, race, or religion of the people involved" it doesn't refer to age.

Why in the world would you bring age into this.

Gtfo this thread you piece of ****

With regard to my comments about "love is love" most of what I said was about incest. Love is not love there has to be rules in society
Yes, there are rules to the "Love is Love". Older and under aged shouldn't date, but you still brought the under aged into this conversation when there are already rules that are established to that saying.

I'm a Christian, my family is Christian, I'll be spending time with them for breakfast today at a dinner. Four of them are gay, two of them are married. He and the other hateful people who twist religion to cover for their hateful obsessions and try to get a free pass on it do not and will not speak on behalf of my God.

I've dealt with getting lumped in with people like him and it's tiring. You can believe in God and also believe in happiness being a right everyone should experience. Even the ones who claim they support it and make passive aggressive comments like "its not my place to judge people who sin". I believe in the messages of Jesus, not something written by Roman's which was originally "man shall not sleep with beast" and changed it to promote procreation.

... Remember that time H.R stood up for tall man because he didn't use hate speech? 🤔
He doesn't get it.

An example of an opinion:

I think America should have either universal health care or cut the costs of medication and medical services.

An example of hateful people who use the same logic claiming they're being silenced for their opinion :

"Gay is a sin and if you get any gay fantasies when seeing a shirtless Erik Estrada while watching re-runs of Chips, you're going to burn in Hell and stuff"

Whether Gays and trans should have rights or even exist, may be an opinion but it's in the form of hate speech and a way for hateful people get away with it, same way they try to use their "religion". You're denying someone the rights to exist and for someone who claims "biology" while completely ignoring science which confirms the both exist, is nothing more than selective reading which is again, hate speech.

Freedom of speech doesn't cover hate speech and freedom of speech was made so the media and people out spoken of the government can speak freely without being imprisoned. It wasn't made some sniveling coward who is quiet and avoids making eye contact with people in society can log on and get courage to spew their idiocy online with no push back.

Yes, there are rules to the "Love is Love". Older and under aged shouldn't date, but you still brought the under aged into this conversation when there are already rules that are established to that saying.
They always tell on themselves. Let them have their mic and give them enough time to rant and they start talking about kids. It's just a case of people who are the loudest , have the most to hide.

Back on topic, I always found the people against gay marriage never said anything about Athiests getting married, or Satanic people.

Ffs the lead singer of this band not only got married, but got married in a Church while having an inverted cross tattooed on his forehead. This one made me laugh so hard.

Actually, the Bible never really mentions homosexuality promonently, and when it does its in a positive light such as David and Jonathan, and the Centurion and his “boy-lover" the latter is even commended by Jesus.

Using the story of sodom as reasoning is also out of bounds because that's actually condemning sexual violence and r*pe, NOT homosexuality.

Leviticus is also about adultery, not homosexuality. Plus, if we're going that route, you cannot eat pork for the same reasoning.

Homosexuality, also, let's remember, pre dates biblical connotations and was acceptable (and prominent) in Greek and roman mythology and history. Wealthy, strong men were known to take male lovers even if married. The Bible does take from these stories in the new testament and Paul is actually talking about the idiocy of replacing a usual partner for one of the same sex... Again, it's more about adultery than homosexuality. Adultery being one of the ten commandments whereas homosexuality is not even considered for these. Hardly a mortal sin, eh?

I can continue on, but the post is long enough. Cherry picking as I said... And also showing a complete lack of understanding of the religion they're claiming influences their homophobia 🤷🏼‍♀️