What all yall interested in?

starrtennis

I haven't been keeping up to date with my scitech society scene. I was into nanomaterials, quantum physics, spacial geometry (relativity black holes etc.), quantum computers and computing in general, advanced biology (cutting edge physiology), nanoparticles, cancer treatment, the list goes on and on.

Just wanted to check in and see what all yall else are and are not interested in!

=)

Hello,
I’m interested to see where AI goes, now that it’s becoming more prevalent (and profitable).

I also think gene therapy/stem cell therapy holds the key to curing many diseases and will hopefully continue to advance.

I think the eventual combination of AI machines and biological humans will either advance our race to places we can’t even imagine or completely destroy it. πŸ€”

I haven't been keeping up to date with my scitech society scene. I was into nanomaterials, quantum physics, spacial geometry (relativity black holes etc.), quantum computers and computing in general, advanced biology (cutting edge physiology), nanoparticles, cancer treatment, the list goes on and on.

Just wanted to check in and see what all yall else are and are not interested in!

=)
Quantum Entanglement ... Fascinates Me .... Would Love To Hear A Chat Ave Chatterer's Synopsis Of Quantum Entanglement ..

Which Actually Breaks The Laws Of Physics

Especially Since It Showed That Einstein Was WRONG ....

Yeah I mean, laws, right, confidence intervals in laws, statistically, how true is true, and then, truer or less true than that to create knew knowledge about physics. Something like that.
Yeah stem cells, that's going to grow hopefully. I think it will become more accepted among conservatives as well, once it proves its worth.
AI is AI. What can be said anywho.