what do u ladies throw in ur purse?

emoelle

dunno if this is the place to post this. but what all do u ladies carry in ur purse? to much stuff, right? me being the nerd i am.. lol i tend to keep alot of tech things in mine. like always. ALWAYS have a usb charger in there. a retractable usb cord to extend the reach of my charger. both wall plugin and car lighter plugin. along with a exterior usb battery xD (can tell ill never run out of juice) all that is in 1 pocket.
then for girly mode xD always!! have eyeliner! i cant go anywhere without. skip everything if i ever had to but eyeliner is a must. but since we throw our lives in our bag, basically have a complete beauty shop in my bag. cant have a life without a face. then i got this cute wallet thing that has a pocket for my mobile. has a screen on it so i dont have to open it up. isnt alot in there. ID's. medical card. stuff like that. no moneys >_<
so what all do u ladies keep. and any ideas/tips for organization?

Pretty sure this is what every girl needs. :p

Pretty sure this is what every girl needs. :p

latest

USB Charger??? lol.. that's a new one.. I have a bunch of normal stuff, wallet, keys, sunglasses, makeup etc but i rarely use my purse anymore. I usually just put my money/keys in my pocket, cellphone if i have one at the time

This might be odd, but I have never had a purse. I have always just used a wallet.

Or if I need to carry something bigger than cards, a backpack.

I always make sure I have a big bag for all my junk. lol.

I can't leave my place without my eyeliner, concealer, and lipstick. I agree with you, the makeup is a need. :p

I always like to 'refresh' my face. lol. I MUST have 2 books with me as well. I tend to read wherever I go. Sometimes I take my sketchbook too. And of course my normal stuff like wallet, phone, headphones, etc.

I have a few things in rotation depending where I'm going, how long I'll be out etc.

Without a fail though blotting papers, Dior lipbalm or lipgloss and a mirror!

Last edited:
i actually use my mobile as a mirror xD i got a case with a kick stand. so i just set it up. or hold. whatever. and turn the front facing cam on. kind of a duel purpose. so there so no need for extras. saves room. THEN when im done lol selfies!! :D

Wallet

Wallet

I'm somewhat of a tomboy, I don't wear dresses, skirts or wear high heals. I really don't wear much make-up so no big deal. I only have my wallet, cell phone and car keys. :) I don't even own a purse.

Everything tbh..wallet, coin purse, serving apron, a ton of pens, a notebook, a planner, a phone charger, bus schedule book, reading book, makeup bag, a lot of times my laptop...

People should post pictures of what they have in their purse.
I always carry: wallet, check book, keys, phone, tampons.
Usually have: ibuprofen, countless receipts, accessories that I took off days/weeks/months ago and never took out of my bag, loose change and random garbage.

Keys, lip balm, money, debit card, old receipts, small body mist, travel card, pen, notepad, and a small bottle of chilli sauce :D:D:D

just regular stuff lol (definitely not hot sauce what if it spills!!)

pens, lip balm, coin purse, phone, tissues, small mirror and something for incase the time of the month decides to show up unexpectedly thats bout it really.

I have about 50 pencils and pens. A box cutter, a foldable hunters knife , ****load of receipts, a ramen packet that looks suspiciously like a condom wrapper for a biggun, and far too many junk to list D:

I often wonder if other ladies are carrying around as much stuff in their purses as myself. I just looked and saw I had multiple packs of tissues, some sweets left over from my train journey, an orange that was in desperate need of being eaten and a few takeaway menus i need to remove from my sight. As well as all the other essentials, chap sticks, lip stick, hand cream etc...