What do you call a cross between

Status
Not open for further replies.
a million homeless bum's and a million lesbians ? ... do the math ... that would be .. two million people that don't do diick ....

... k .. stop laughin .. it's not funny ... i said stop laughin ... it's not funny .. don't be mean

Stop It Nikki Glaser GIF by Comedy Central Stand-Up

a. Hateful Content​

#1 Chat Avenue does not tolerate any form of hateful or violent content in our chat rooms or on our forums. This includes threats, promotion of violence or direct attacks towards other users based upon ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, religion affiliation, age, disability, serious diseases and gender. Users also are prohibited from using hateful images for their profile pictures/avatars. This includes usernames. All such comment will be removed when noticed or reported to our staff.

never knew you had a crush on J007 @little cindy lou who

Don't Know Who That Is ... If That's Your Boyfriend I Hope The Two Of You Are Blissfully Enraptured With Each Other ,, Enjoy

And You Used The Word "Crush" Were You Referring To Your Extremely Tiny Testicular Ta Ta's ? ... Yeah I Figured They Would Be

................................................................................................... " CRUSHED "

kick in nuts GIF
crushing it sally kohn GIF by The Opposite of Hate

nuts success GIF
nuts GIF
nuts GIF
crazy comedy bang bang GIF
channing tatum pain GIF by ADWEEK
Behind The Scenes Kick GIF by Taylor Swift

you are giving me orange cat behavior, but dumber.
I don’t date overage/banned people/online people.
Why do you talk like that? It’s weird as hell.
Good thing is I can’t see your stupid gifs.
Also, you are super duper duper late.
Byeeeeee😁😌👍🏼
And also, you’ve been living under a rock in that invisibility mode.

you are giving me orange cat behavior, but dumber.
I don’t date overage/banned people/online people.
Why do you talk like that? It’s weird as hell.
Good thing is I can’t see your stupid gifs.
Also, you are super duper duper late.
Byeeeeee😁😌👍🏼
And also, you’ve been living under a rock in that invisibility mode.
hey kid, just noticed your profile says 14 ..K .. From Now On .. Do Not Tag Or Try N Contact Me Please . You Belong With Your Own Kind
Sad Molly Shannon GIF by Gunpowder & Sky

The UnderAged ... Where They Have The Nice LifeGuards .....The Mods Lookin Out For Ya ...

This Is Whats Wrong With The Internet ... No Way To Verify Age Of User ... They Need To Invent An App To Screen Out The UnderAged

Note To Self .. Pay Attention To Details Of The Profiles Of Individuals Posting A Reply To.

Run Along Now Dear .. Find A Nice Girl Your Own Age .. One You Can Take Home To Momma ..........

And Behave ... Stay In School ... Mind Your Parents ..... Eat Your Beets ...Sit Up Straight ...And Keep Your Elbows Off The Table

Scolding Do It GIF by MOODMAN

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😑😑😑

Status
Not open for further replies.