What do you dislike and like about the USA

The USA has one thing that I like about it, that's some of their Black, Asian and Latino women.
nicole richie hair flip GIF

Except be a woman or queer.
Trans too but that's in other countries too, especially where that miserable, insecure slob J.K. Rowling lives. She wrote a short story removing her name as the author to see what critics would say, then when they trashed it, she trolled and harassed her own fan base on the Harry Potter forums for giving their input.

Now she's denying trans people were killed in the Holocaust and that it was just a "fever dream". She's an awful person and that's why I'll never support her Harry Potter franchise. My mom and aunt love it, we even went to the theme park they had. Never doing that again.

Trans too but that's in other countries too, especially where that miserable, insecure slob J.K. Rowling lives. She wrote a short story removing her name as the author to see what critics would say, then when they trashed it, she trolled and harassed her own fan base on the Harry Potter forums for giving their input.

Now she's denying trans people were killed in the Holocaust and that it was just a "fever dream". She's an awful person and that's why I'll never support her Harry Potter franchise. My mom and aunt love it, we even went to the theme park they had. Never doing that again.
Bob the builder can we fix it? Bob the builder YES we can! Yay

Climate Change Yes GIF by Creative Courage

I blanket meant the whole 2SLGBTQIA+ with the word queer, but yes.

Some things I like about the USA:
The freedom of thought and expression that we enjoy compared to some other countries.

The potential to start from nothing, work hard, and become successful.

The gorgeous scenery and beauty of nature that some states have.

Some things I dislike about the USA:
How divided and hostile we have become with each other lately, especially over politics.

Even as one of the richest and most powerful countries in the world we still haven’t been able to solve some of the chronic problems plaguing our cities such as crime, poverty, homelessness, etc.

From personal experience, I hate all the polarization of politics…

Oh and the view the world has of us lol.

What I like about the USA is being able to interact and experience many different cultures

What I dislike about the USA is the heavy reliance of having a college degree to elevate your professional career
Gotta admit Much better and wider place then Europe where im in but it would be cool place to move in like NY for example js.