D
Deleted member 291924
Guest
I really like some tuna with cucumber or sweetcorn inside also with some mayonnaise
Last edited by a moderator:
How many families do you have?Ham cheese onion salad cream and Tomato. My families signature sandwich
I meant family special, I’m just awake for work and can’t type 😂😩How many families do you have?
awww...dittumsI meant family special, I’m just awake for work and can’t type 😂😩
wtftoothpaste and i eat it with a glass of orange juice
Your Samiches take a long time to make don’t they ?If I'm going to have a sandwich I like to have kerrygold pure Irish butter unsalted on my bread. I I love toasting my bread. I like turkey, chicken, ham, bacon, pepperoni, salami, roast beef, egg, sandwich and much more. Not all at the same time these are just the choices of the sandwiches that I like. I don't like tomatoes but I like ketchup. I don't put ketchup on my sandwich unless it's a hot dog. I don't like lettuce and I have my reasons why. I don't like onions, pickles, horseradish, and much more. I am a very picky eater. Some of them I just can't eat and I have my reasons why. No I don't put mayonnaise ever on my bread I don't like that. But I will make a tuna fish sandwich with a little bit of mayonnaise mixed with my the tuna fish.
Yes I like lays original on some my samicheschips, salt, vinegar, and ketchup
Nope! 🙂✌️🙏Your Samiches take a long time to make don’t they ?
Wtf is crab mayo ?Crab mayonnaise ♡
Crab meat with mayo mixed together 🙂Wtf is crab mayo ?
Oh like a crab salad samich yeah they goodCrab meat with mayo mixed together 🙂
Oh like a crab salad samich yeah they good
View attachment 949156Yes I like lays original on some my samiches
Works well with cyanide also. 👍