what dresses will you wear for a party?

zoe2010

hey, ladies.
I wonder which dresses would you like to dress up
and go for a party/?

I think I will wear a piece of herve leger bandage.
which is designed by Max.

How about U?

It depends on which kind of parties you are going out. Most of the fashion conscious women always prefer to wear halter neck tops in the party. You should also keep the lighting at the celebration in concern while selecting your party wear dress.

Fuck, it doesn't matter what you wear. I can party rock hard time in my jammies... as long as I have my flask, I'm good to go, baby. :D

Well... I normally wear my tacky dark blue flannel single-breasted suit and my $15 imitation leather dress shoes to the mall and events.

I know. I'm living the good life. :(

lawl of course. your dress should be according to the theme set if there's any. if none, baaah.. i wear any dress long as it ain't making me look like the laugh of the crowd :D

The dress you select for the party totally depends on the kind of party and the occasion. There is various type of party some them can be the theme party where you should wear according to the theme.

There's this one dress I bought a month ago and I'm still saving it for going out. I got asked out on a date but the boy isn't worth it, so I'm waiting for a really special occasion where I can dress up.

what dresses will you wear for a party

what dresses will you wear for a party

Since in the states is Thanks Giving I was wonder what everyone was most thankful for in their lives.Just comment something long and meaning full just post something that you are most greatful to have in your life.I most thankful for having a family that has cared form me and loved me since the day Ive met them. And just because its not a blood relation they have treated me as if i was.

I like slip dresses. I usually wear them with flat sandals or heels. I also like halter/sun dresses for bbq's or outdoor parties, here.