What game or games do you play now?

monopoly GIF

I love playing Elden Ring. When you finally beat a boss it feels like a reward cause you have to work hard to actually win. Not like Call of Duty where you can corner camp and spray and pray just to end up winning. Also so pay to win cause you got a broken gun or skin that’s nearly invisible in low light.

If anyone else likes this game - A tip for parrying: use a small roundshield. They are much easier to parry with since they have larger parry windows. The downside is they don't block all incoming damage, only a percentage of it, so they aren't the best for guard counters. But i know you love parrying :)

Also, charged heavy attacks and jump heavy attacks deal the most damage to their stance (it's like posture from sekiro except it's hidden in ER), so you can critical hit them sooner.

I love playing Elden Ring. When you finally beat a boss it feels like a reward cause you have to work hard to actually win. Not like Call of Duty where you can corner camp and spray and pray just to end up winning. Also so pay to win cause you got a broken gun or skin that’s nearly invisible in low light.

If anyone else likes this game - A tip for parrying: use a small roundshield. They are much easier to parry with since they have larger parry windows. The downside is they don't block all incoming damage, only a percentage of it, so they aren't the best for guard counters. But i know you love parrying :)

Also, charged heavy attacks and jump heavy attacks deal the most damage to their stance (it's like posture from sekiro except it's hidden in ER), so you can critical hit them sooner.
Some games are amazing because you can play them over and over, and some are amazing because the first playthrough is so magical, but you can't go back and you must treasure those memories. The Elden Ring is one of these

I played Elden Ring four times in a row but I’m happy with my game time, just cause you wanna play other things now doesn’t mean you don’t like Elden Ring and doesn’t mean it isn’t a masterpiece

Also, charged heavy attacks and jump heavy attacks deal the most damage to their stance (it's like posture from sekiro except it's hidden in ER), so you can critical hit them sooner, want to know more about it ******************
I also forgot to mention that the best part about this game is that each difficulty level has a corresponding prize that can change the difficulty curve in your favor, be it a new spell, a summon, a weapon, or a resource that allows you to improve your equipment.

Last edited by a moderator: