What is the funniest moment you have experienced?

You say there's "nothing sexual about gender" LGBT means their sexuality and having discussions with kids in schools about LGBT is obviously sexual as lgbt means their sexuality

No, you're just a plain old bigot.
You're just a plain old weirdo who advocates for depravity and perversions being forced onto children under the name of "inclusivity" and I'm not afraid of being called names from people like you

You're also either an idiot or a troll. Sexuality does not mean sexual.
Check the lgbt travel destination thread my posts were to you yeah very convenient you did not reply

I call you a pervert because you're like Modern Mom. I don't know what's up with you guys sexualizing everything and talking about children's no-no parts but you're in a cult at this point. The stuff you guys care about is just political culture war BS and you don't touch on topics that matter like legislation, health care, foreign policies, climate change, poverty, gun reform that keeps the unstable from purchasing fire arms, etc. You know, actual politics?

I can almost guarantee you follow neck beards on ******* who yell about everything being "woke" and people being "comsumers" as they sit in front of a book shelf full of Funko Pops and children's toys. Sorry, I read up on things that actually matter, not things that will give me propagandist talking points because you can't logically support your arguments.

I call you a pervert because you're like Modern Mom. I don't know what's up with you guys sexualizing everything and talking about children's no-no parts but you're in a cult at this point. The stuff you guys care about is just political culture war BS and you don't touch on topics that matter like legislation, health care, foreign policies, climate change, poverty, gun reform that keeps the unstable from purchasing fire arms, etc. You know, actual politics?

I can almost guarantee you follow neck beards on ******* who yell about everything being "woke" and people being "comsumers" as they sit in front of a book shelf full of Funko Pops and children's toys. Sorry, I read up on things that actually matter, not things that will give me propagandist talking points because you can't logically support your arguments.
YOU'RE the one advocating for children to be sexualised in the name of "inclusivity" not me hence YOU'RE the pervert. It's not straight people sexualising everything it's lgbt and especially the T. "The stuff you guys care about" we care when children are being sexualised, brainwashed, their education destroyed, their childhood destroyed, we care when womens rights are being destroyed and when the rights of trans people are more important than the rights, safety and feelings of women and children I.e the majority. Example - mass nationwide protests on the streets in canada last year called "leave the kids alone" protests against gender ideology being forced onto children. Another example high school students at Elidah high school in Ohio walked out of school in protest at their "gender inclusivity" policy girls were being harrased in gender neutral changing areas.

Yeah your Liberal mainstream media never show you ant of that ^^

You say there's "nothing sexual about gender" LGBT means their sexuality and having discussions with kids in schools about LGBT is obviously sexual as lgbt means their sexuality
None of this happens. You're no different than Libs of Tik Tok at this point. Gays and trans are going nowhere but in 20 years when this is looked back at from a historical aspect, you'll be lumped in with the hateful people who were wrong ajust like the people from 30 years ago who were wrong about homosexual men and at one point, had many people who agreed with them but are now considered evil like Anita Bryant who still to this day, has her hateful rhetoric used to push anti gay laws in Florida.

Do you even research any of these topics or do you just watch reclusive man-children like Tim Pool and think every talking point they have is factual and researched?

YOU'RE the one advocating for children to be sexualised in the name of "inclusivity" not me hence YOU'RE the pervert. It's not straight people sexualising everything it's lgbt and especially the T. "The stuff you guys care about" we care when children are being sexualised, brainwashed, their education destroyed, their childhood destroyed, we care when womens rights are being destroyed and when the rights of trans people are more important than the rights, safety and feelings of women and children I.e the majority. Example - mass nationwide protests on the streets in canada last year called "leave the kids alone" protests against gender ideology being forced onto children. Another example high school students at Elidah high school in Ohio walked out of school in protest at their "gender inclusivity" policy girls were being harrased in gender neutral changing areas.
Nothing I said is sexual. You're the one ranting about children's genitals every day in a 13+ room that no one wants to hear about. As progressive as I am, I don't make it my image nor do I discuss politics in chat. That is ALL you talk about and all you're doing is making yourself look even more perverted. Like what's your end game? Have you changed the minds of anyone? No. Even the people on the Right are tired of your behavior.

An
Nothing I said is sexual. You're the one ranting about children's genitals every day in a 13+ room that no one wants to hear about. As progressive as I am, I don't make it my image nor do I discuss politics in chat. That is ALL you talk about and all you're doing is making yourself look even more perverted. Like what's your end game? Have you changed the minds of anyone? No. Even the people on the Right are tired of your behavior.
I don't "rant about anyone's genitals" I oppose all of the above and you advocate for it furthermore you don't speak on behalf of others.i think you're that weirdo Kryptonian Knight from general chat , are you?