What is the Universe made of?

Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the universe. Atoms, which were discovered to make up the world around us, is apparently only 5% of the universe’s makeup. In recent years, astronomers have postulated that a big portion of the remaining 95% may be a sort of dark matter or energy, but the question still remains to be answered what is the Universe made of?

@PerfectGent , well Sir....I would like to take what time I've left here in earth (🀣), to say thank you. Thank you ever so much for this question, you see the time of my first reply/answer 🧐6:37 pm, yesterday. That's right I've been analyzing, researching and everything in-between for over 7 hours 🀣. Your not soley to blame, I analyze everything admittedly. However....I'll leave you with this..... I could have lived happily ever after, without starting from your question, and ending up learning about black holes from a podcast direct from NASAπŸ˜’ ILL be phoning Hawking's in the morning, he will splain Dis.

200.gif

It started with sound. The Word. And like Marcus Aurelius said, what we do in life echoes in eternity.

I dont know what the universe is made of, but the word echoes forever.
It couldn't start with a sound there is no "air" for sound waves to travel. 🧠
The universe is filled with billions of galaxies and trillions of stars, along with nearly uncountable numbers of planets, moons, asteroids, comets and clouds of dust and gas – all swirling in the vastness of space.
But if we zoom in, what are the building blocks of these celestial bodies, and where did they come from?
Hydrogen is the most common element found in the universe, followed by helium; together, they make up nearly all ordinary matter. But this accounts for only a tiny slice of the universe β€” about 5%. All the rest is made of stuff that can't be seen and can only be detected indirectly.

Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the universe. Atoms, which were discovered to make up the world around us, is apparently only 5% of the universe’s makeup. In recent years, astronomers have postulated that a big portion of the remaining 95% may be a sort of dark matter or energy, but the question still remains to be answered what is the Universe made of?
THE UNIVERSITAL IS MADE UP OF UMMM UMMM, darker matter? So don't tread.
Conventional sound apparently requires air etc yes. But at the moment of creation the laws of physics don't really work. Immediately after Iam happens? The word spreads, as conventional sound, and sound via gravitational forces. Bangs are always noisy :)
yer know i know of something that makes a conventional sound and it spreads and has a spectacular gravitation, flatulence.

did a nice one on the lift the other day, it just came out........