What os do you use?

0sen

Teen Chat Mod
Staff member
well as the thread title says,what os do you use?
i personally use debian and windows via dual booting.

-> android 15 beta for pixel phone
-> chromeOS on school laptop 🤢💀
-> windows 11 + openSUSE tumbleweed dual boot on step dads Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 12

• My personal laptop is a dual boot Kali and Win10 external m.2 drive. The Kali side has a Win10 virtual machine and the Win10 side has a Kali vm and wls instance.
  • My phone is android.
  • My lab is a proxmox server with multiple Ubuntu, Win10, win11, server 2016, and server 2019 systems on it.
  • My raspberry pi 4 is running HomeAssistant to power all my home automations.

• My personal laptop is a dual boot Kali and Win10 external m.2 drive. The Kali side has a Win10 virtual machine and the Win10 side has a Kali vm and wls instance.
  • My phone is android.
  • My lab is a proxmox server with multiple Ubuntu, Win10, win11, server 2016, and server 2019 systems on it.
  • My raspberry pi 4 is running HomeAssistant to power all my home automations.
if its a raspberry do u like blow a raspberry 😝 for voice commands instead of like "hey alexa"?

i wanna tinker with a raspberry pi 4 with a micro sdxc with the uefi arm 64 bit version of openSUSE microOS on it. hoping i can get one soooon just to try out a smart mirror which is a 2-way mirror with a lcd screen behind it connected to a pi so i can watch a you tube video as i do my hair and makeup or check chat ave forum 😁

IMG-20240421-WA0000.jpg