What powers do mods have have pls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While you may THINK it would help, information like that isn't really as useful to you as you may think. This is why ******** are encouraged to take issues like harassment to the mods because they're in a position to do something about it. I always encourage other ******** that if they're facing problems with a person/people harassing them, that they take screen shots of the initial attack and then block the person(s) doing it, preferably without letting them know. After that, take the screen shots to your local mod or admin who's available and request help.
Mods aren't allowed to share private information and linked accounts fall under that, regardless of if the person in question causes problems or not, this rule applies for everyone. If you're being harassed, go through the proper steps, don't try to get the mods to bend or break the rules in order to appease you.

i dont even know what youre on about...lol.i dont get in chat gossip..but ..ok..:dontknow:

Well thanks for the clarity . so effectively what your saying is 1 : the block button is useless because they could come back under a new name and your not prepared to tell anyone those other names ? like they do in adult room ? 2: if someone is attacking you and you can’t properly block them (as you don’t know what other names they use ) you may as well leave the site ? Let you guys constantly deal with those wankers in stead of having nice pleasant people to talk to ? Ok your call

Last edited:
talking to a mod is like talking to a guy walking on hot coals who’s complaining about the pain in his feet. If he just took one small step to the left he’d be walking on soft cool grass but he insists on walking in the hot coals 🤦🏻‍♂️

Well thanks for the clarity . so effectively what your saying is 1 : the block button is useless because they could come back under a new name and your not prepared to tell anyone those other names ? like they do in adult room ? 2: if someone is attacking you and you can’t properly block them (as you don’t know what other names they use ) you may as well leave the site ? Let you guys constantly deal with those wankers in stead of having nice pleasant people to talk to ? Ok your call

Excuse me ! Not Giving out anyone else's personal information is a NO BRAINER! Do not use either of my rooms as an excuse ! get your facts right if ANY of my mods gave out any personal information they would be removed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.