What the best services for dating?

Me too, I prefer face-to-face meeting. However, taking into account the situation with pandemic, it's not so easy. So I wouldn't be so sceptic about dating apps. They are so popular nowadays, so I think it's definitely possible to meet nice people there. You just need to find the right place. I've recently read and find it's a pretty interesting app. I'll definitely try my fate to meet new ppl there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tinder hinge plenty of fish Grindr bumble squirt IMVU there are countless Amounts of dating services available
are they gonna work for everyone one . probably not

best bet is probably tinder however as both users have to like each other before striking a conversation.

The internet is being used by catfish, kidnappers, hackers, police workers, traffickers, gold diggers, gangsters, pedos, trolls, spammers, and con artists. So, it's hard to find genuine people online who care about you in a genuinely nice way. So, it's best to be careful when dating people online. Personally, I would not recommend dating online because of horror stories based on real events. Some people got kidnapped and killed. Some people got stuck in countries where human rights are violated to benefit politically corrupt politicians allowing trafficking.

the best advice is dont use dating services. just become friends with random people. those friendships may blossom into something more. u should want to date someone because u lov them and r great friends, not date people just for the sake of dating

can't stand hook up culture :cautious:
modern online dating scene is a radioactive wasteland
don't bother if you want real connections
online personas rarely match real life behaviors

online dating is for you if....
✅you think getting to know someone is old fashion and lame so you try
to hook up with lot's of people based on looks
✅ you think you stand a chance among a bunch of guy's competing for them same fake girl
✅ you wanna get guy's you'll never speak with again to buy you a nice meal