What Was Your First Concert Experience?

Magdalina

Bronze Member
Please tell me what live concert, band or music festival was the first you ever attended and where it was.

Mine was the first Untold Festival in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and now it's considered the largest Electronic Music Festival in the world. We have attended every year since it started in 2015 (except 2020 which was canceled due to Covid) and we now my sisters and friends consider it a yearly tradition. Three days filled with so much fun!

Tell me your first experience!
♥️

Panic at The Disco when I was 14 years old. They were touring with Cobra Starship and The Academy Is. My eardrums were ringing for like 8 hours but seeing Panic at The Disco made it worth it really

I was 15 when I went to my first concert. It was vans warped tour and I saw a ton of screamo and emo bands.

Such as paramore, alesana, scary kids scaring kids, chiodos.

I don't remember it much but yeah

Panic at The Disco when I was 14 years old. They were touring with Cobra Starship and The Academy Is. My eardrums were ringing for like 8 hours but seeing Panic at The Disco made it worth it really
It isn't good unless your eardrums are ringing. Mine sometimes will ring for a few days after! Thanks for sharing! ♥️

I was 15 when I went to my first concert. It was vans warped tour and I saw a ton of screamo and emo bands.

Such as paramore, alesana, scary kids scaring kids, chiodos.

I don't remember it much but yeah
I always liked Paramore... Did they have a Mosh Pit to join in on? I would most likely get killed in one! Jajaja
Thanks for sharing this!
♥️

The first concert I remember going to was Carrie Underwood.
Nice! Her voice must have sounded amazing in a large concert venue. Have you seen her dress on her Christmas album? To die for! She's wearing a pure white one on the back, gorgeous!
carrie-underwood2-02-ht-iwb-201130_1606760929896_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

Rush opening for Max Webster I think
Would have loved to seen Rush. Must have been an unforgettable experience to see them live. I saw on a syndicated show once where a father and son were comparing music today from yesterday. Neil Peart was being compared with the legendary Jazz Drummer Gene Krupa.

I dont remember the concert because i was 1 1/2 year old at that time..the first concert i attended was by Se7en in Japan ....I still have those photos with me

I dont remember the concert because i was 1 1/2 year old at that time..the first concert i attended was by Se7en in Japan ....I still have those photos with me
That's a cool story. Sounds like America's 1969 Woodstock where infants attended and babies were being born!