What you love most about your pet c= !

Melody94

I have soo many pets but each one are loved very much!
I love all my animals and I think it's awesome how they each have their own personality.
From Dogs to cats, to reptiles, birds etc.
My dog Sweetie *8 years old* hears me say anything she runs to the door because she knows I'm going to go to a fast food place -___-
Another one screams, and I do mean SCREAM! When he sees me to say hi, he loves me to death but he shows it by screaming like maniac!!!>.>
I have 2 rabbits who lick my legs are do a purring sound when they see me...idk if that's normal o_O
I have a whole lot more pets but thats just a couple examples
SHARE YOUR PETS!!! C=

I like it when my cat walks all over my legs when I'm in bed and when she runs to the front door when I get back home. But I don't like it when she rubs her wet nose on my hand :puke2:

My stress reliever ball

My stress reliever ball

I love my pet because shes just a cat version of me. Grumpy and sweet sometimes. She listens to me (as she cannot speak human) and I love rubbing her soft kitty belly...hmmmmm shes so precious, shes more than a pet...shes my friend and my inspiration.

Scamp makes me laugh because she is so stupid and chubby, all she ever wants is love and attention from anyone or anything.

Sasha I love because she is my little baby. Everything she does makes me smile, and I love how whenever I return home from work she is always super excited to see me and won't leave my side until I have given her a sufficient amount of love and attention. And I absolutely adore it when she cuddles into me and falls asleep on the sofa. I also love how she is very protective over me, it's adorable.

But one thing she does that makes me smile is she likes to stand next to me so my hand is on her head, hinting for behind her ears to be scratched because she is the perfect height. N'awhhh. n_n

what I love most about my pets is that whenever I'm feeling down or sad they are always there for me to cuddle with. It's almost like they know you're hurting or upset. They just cuddle with you and fall asleep in your arms or lap and it makes the pain go away. So I love how no matter what my pets are always there for me when no one else is.

I love it when my dog Bella lays with me under the covers.
She shoves her nose under the blanket so she can get under them :) love her.

I love my birds because they are easy...cleaning up their cage and giving them food and water is easier than cleaning a kitty litter box [even though i love cats!] or dealing with dog poop in your yard unless you pick it up immediately.

My current kitty does this thing where if you rub your fingers together above her she gets on her back legs and nuzzles her head into your hand. She also taps your hand when she wants you to pet her and if she ever accidentally bites you, she licks it right after bc she feels bad c:

My previous two kitties - one would sleep with me every night and always be my little spoon with her head resting on my arm. And the other would always purr really loudly and nuzzle against everyone.

Despite being 9 years old he still acts like a young pup and is still active and playful. He's also so snuggly and cuddly. My dog also is a wee clumsy and silly which adds to his adorableness. :)

everything <3 they are awesome cats both of them and they listen really well and more.

What I love about him...

What I love about him...

My baby boy Koa, I've had him since the day he was born he's 3 years old now.

He has such a personality and because I've had him forever he knows a lot of phrases/commands and follows me around as we do things sometimes. He also goes on walks occasionally on harness and leash if it's nice out.

I especially love how cuddly he is giving me my nightly and morning cuddles which includes being held down and forced to love on his face while he purrs and occasionally drools on me! He also likes to wake me up to open the covers so he can crawl in and curl up against me. He often sleeps in 'his spot' inside my arm.

Another cool thing is that he has thumbs! And uses them occasionally.

i remember my dog when he still alive ... he sleep like a human and hes so sweet even that he's a naughty dog,,,

All of my dogs are so loyal and selfless. They're so cute. :3
And my spider keeps roaches away, so win win.

I love how carefree my Jake & David are. They both have the biggest hearts & always run to the front door with excitement whenever I get home. I would'nt give them up for anything in the world.. that's how much I :heartbeat them.