Whats Your Favorite type of music and Favorite Songs

Whats Your Favorite type of music and Favorite Songs

• Total voters
Matchbox 20 are pretty awesome @ Hells Little Angel.

I'm pretty much a rock girl.

Anything from Aerosmith, AC/DC and Alice Cooper to Disturbed, SOAD, Evanescence, Shinedown, Apocalyptica and Vertical Horizon, through to the more "grunge era" such as Nine Inch Nails and Pearl Jam.

Then I also enjoy a few tracks by Malice Mizer, The Offspring, Type O Negative, Rise Against...

I'm mostly a rocker, myself. From the older groups like Metallica and Styx, to the 90s wonders, such as Bush, Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, to the newer stuff: Seether, Shinedown, Linkin Park, Kutless, Rise Against: list is endless.

I do also however very much love my trance (both vocal and non) and my Japanese music. Nana Kitade, Miki Fujimoto, C-ute, etc. But I do try to steer clear for the most part. Love songs and cute lasses... I dunno... :lol: Can't turn away but my heart aches to listen!

Love everything but my favs of all time are social distortion, johnny cash, old van halen, motley cr?e , lyle lovett, and yes kid rock :lol:

Love everything but my favs of all time are social distortion, johnny cash, old van halen, motley cr?e , lyle lovett, and yes kid rock :lol:

Cher_lovehurts_alternatecover.jpg

dont forget her!!!!

I like dance, pop and a bit of alternative. A recent alternative artist that I found and like is Arden Kaywin. It's that rare for me to find an alternative artist that I like. Great soulful pop music.

REGGAE!! dancehall type shiett back in the dayy reggae

dat reggaeton an ofcourse the caribbean music too much genres to cover lol

I voted for POP. Right now my favorite artist is Ashley Tisdale and her song "What If". It's new on Itunes, but I cant wait for her cd to come out later this month!!!

My favorite type of Music is

PsychoBilly, Rockabilly,
Metal, Punk (especially old skool Punk)
Classical, Classic Rock, Old Skool Rap,
Indie, Grunge, Big Hair Bands, Jazz, 60's, 70's &
80's Early 90's. I listen
to just about anything
as long as it sounds
good!

My Favorite Songs? DAMN, I have so many
I wouldn't even know where to begin.
But I love Anything By

Bjork, The Smiths, Morrisey, Social Distortion,
Motley Crue, The Sharks, Bouncing Souls,
Misfits, Danzig, Eagles Of Death Metal,
Rise Against, Tiger Army, AFI(old AFI, especially)
Nekromantix, Horror Pops, Circle Jerks,
Bad Religion, Alice In Chains, Nirvana
Pearl Jam, Black Flag, Henry Rollins,
The Vandals, The Cure, Depeche Mode.
I could go on forever!!!!
So those are just a few of my Favorites

:rockband:

Last edited: