Whats Your Favorite type of music and Favorite Songs

Whats Your Favorite type of music and Favorite Songs

• Total voters
Usually, I'm not very quick to dump on someone's taste in music as most music has it's place in some way, shape, or form.

With that said, your taste in music sucks a limp barnical penis.

news flash, i didn't say i like the band, that song happens to be the best song to have s e x to ever. and im pretty sure i don't care what you think, cause im hotter than you. :p:

news flash, i didn't say i like the band, that song happens to be the best song to have s e x to ever. and im pretty sure i don't care what you think, cause im hotter than you. :p:
I'm not saying your a sl ut or anything but does your life revolve around ***? Don't take this the wrong way.

I'm not saying your a sl ut or anything but does your life revolve around ***? Don't take this the wrong way.

would i sound like a sl ut if i said yes? lolz, im one of those people where im very comfortable with ***, and my sexuality. i might think about se x, more than the average man, but i have had only one partner.

Last time I checked, this was the favorite song thread, not the favorite song to bump uglies to thread.

Hell, everyone has their favorite sex songs. Someone should start a thread...

But Limp Bizkit, and their songs are some of the worst ever written, and I'd hate to be a part of the gene pool of anyone who likes them or could possibly make love with them on in the background.

And I should also say, way to be retardedly shallow.

whats your favourite song?

whats your favourite song?

whats your fav song mines clothes off by gym class heros

heres the link ------> https://video.******.co.uk/videopla...=36&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Welcome To the Jun-gle - Guns & Roses (um whats up cant even say that word without it ***'ing up?)
for sure Forever- Papa Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite song of all time is either Stiletto or Until the Night by Billy Joel.

He can actually sing and write, unlike some of the people who are big nowadays. Yes, I realize I brought back a thread from almost a year ago. Lay off.

I couldn't pick just one, so here's a few.

Everlong - Foo Fighters
Hellspeak - Fireball Ministry
Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones
Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
Stairway To Heaven - Led Zepplin
The End Of Heartache - Killswitch Engage
Sleep Now In The Fire - Rage Against The Machine