When people say, don't shove it in my face

TheGreatMane

Gay Chat Mod
Staff member
One thing I find funny is how you will hear many people say, I don't care about people being gay as long if they don't shove it in my face. Yet when someone finds out I'm gay because I mentioned about boyfriend, they go "wait you're gay?" and when I said yes, I am, they proceed to ask all the questions. I don't get upset about people asking me questions it's just funny when that happens.

Do yall have any similar experiences?

I always loved the don't shove it in my face comments

It's like shove it in your face?
By existing LOL
Maybe us Gays should kick off if a heterosexual has a gf and walks in town with them.
How dare they shove it in our faces!
(Not that shoving in faces is bad)
🀣

Atleast being straight is more natural.
It isn't shunned by every religion across the globe.

As well as some gay people showing off pride flags or being obnoxious.
Just making their whole personality about loving men.

One thing I find funny is how you will hear many people say, I don't care about people being gay as long if they don't shove it in my face. Yet when someone finds out I'm gay because I mentioned about boyfriend, they go "wait you're gay?" and when I said yes, I am, they proceed to ask all the questions. I don't get upset about people asking me questions it's just funny when that happens.

Do yall have any similar experiences?
I'm straight and I love everybody no matter where they come from or what they are.
S-LGBT.
S = STRAIGHT.
L.
G.
B.
T.
GOD loves you too no matter what you are. And so do I. I love rainbows too.
🌈
I will never shove anything in your face.
Merry Christmas 2023!
ALL gay men are ALL beautiful in there own way. One of my best friends in real life is a gay man and married to a gay man. I love them so very much. I'm glad you don't get upset. You're so much positive to say on here. I truly appreciate you and admire you very much. I learned so much more from you tonight.
Thank you kindly for your post. I'm so proud and happy for you. You're boyfriend is so lucky and so blessed to have you. I wish you both nothing but the best in the world forever. Keep smiling and keep shining. You're a ⭐✨ star. I'm thankful for you. You're are such a blessing to be here. You are sweet, kind, and awesome. Take care! Be safe and well. Good luck and good night. Thank you for sharing your post. It truly means a lot.

ALL the best,
Princessa

I always loved the don't shove it in my face comments

It's like shove it in your face?
By existing LOL
Maybe us Gays should kick off if a heterosexual has a gf and walks in town with them.
How dare they shove it in our faces!
(Not that shoving in faces is bad)
🀣
I agree with you πŸ’― with most ALL of it. Accept that you said maybe us gays should kick. No kicking please. That's unkind.
I think some shove in face. I never did and others didn't either. I love the don't shove it either. I understand that how dare them to shove it too.
NO kicking anybody please.

Have a Merry Christmas 2023!

The bible was written over many centuries by different authors,
Before the creation of pens or pencils or even paper, they used other materials.

Such as reed pens, quills or straight up brushes.
Written on parchment or any other material.

Just letting you know that God has made it clear what he believes about homosexual acts... just gonna leave it there.
Yes, I agree. He made it crystal clear when Eve bit the apple and he gave Adam the freedom to choose what acts he wanted to do and with whom.