Where should one go on vacation?

Paparatzz

Gold Member
Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
 
I loved Bali , such a gentle race of people too, also still very cheap.
I traveled there from Hong Kong and the flight had a bunch of Aussies who got drunk and were rude and obnoxious. I wanted to toss a few off the emergency exit. Once the plane landed and while stepping off the plane I was overwhelmed by such a hypnotic calm.
I am glad it is still cheap. Did you go to the Monkey Forrest in Ubud? I had to run out the exit to save my life.
 
I traveled there from Hong Kong and the flight had a bunch of Aussies who got drunk and were rude and obnoxious. I wanted to toss a few off the emergency exit. Once the plane landed and while stepping off the plane I was overwhelmed by such a hypnotic calm.
I am glad it is still cheap. Did you go to the Monkey Forrest in Ubud? I had to run out the exit to save my life.
No i am terrified of monkeys they are vicious little f*kers.
 
Tokyo. If you are not japanese, that place is going to be interesting in so many ways. Other than that; perhaps Amsterdam for the good vibes. Berlin for the kinky vibes. Vienna for the we-used-to-be-an-empire vibes. London for the we-think-we-are-still-an-empire vibes. Any city in Italy for the cuisine. Unless you are into humiliation, i'll recommend avoiding any chinese airport.
 
The Caribbean is a must see. Barbados in particular for the sound of cool breezes rustling through the trees n emerald green therapeutic waters ..with organic, exotic fruits at your fingertips for the picking.
 
The Caribbean is a must see. Barbados in particular for the sound of cool breezes rustling through the trees n emerald green therapeutic waters ..with organic, exotic fruits at your fingertips for the picking.
Yes , we have visited Antigua twice, Jamaica , Mexico ( east coast ) and St Lucia twice .
 
Pattaya is dead. They gave the indians free 60 day tourist visas and thry turned the place into an undesireable mess.

The thai govt trued to reverse the decision and stop the influx of the undesireables by outying a 16 day 50usd visa for indians.

Designed to arrest the degradation of their tourist business

They then gave 30 day free tourist visa after some questionable political inducements.
 
Problem the anti social pack behaviour.

smuggling 20 people into a singke oerson hotel room clogging plumbing and cooking in the rooms using appliances.

Overloading lifts and breaking them due to over occupancy of rooms.

harrasing thai girls in a large pack on pattaya beach making them feel unsafe

street drinking. eating for free at hindu temples and littering

constant night loud street beach drinking group drunkedness anti social behaviour on pattaya beach.
indian business pulled a gun on a customer in a non licrnsed premise for not paying their bill.

getting a table for 20 in a restaraunt ordering 1 pad thai, demanding free water using their toilets drinking byo alcohol and staying the whole day.

restaraunts implemrnted minimum orders, and had ro control ocvupancy abd stop the induans bringing in cooking appliances and stinking out the hotel Rooms are not designed for cooking for 20 in a single room.

The pattaya community dors not want the degrading devalueing indian tourist/freeloaders

Euro tourusts abadoning thailand after 1 or 2 day experience in pattaya and phuket and going to other more desireable asian countries.

We came to thailand not india is what the euro tourists are saying.
 
I traveled there from Hong Kong and the flight had a bunch of Aussies who got drunk and were rude and obnoxious. I wanted to toss a few off the emergency exit. Once the plane landed and while stepping off the plane I was overwhelmed by such a hypnotic calm.
I am glad it is still cheap. Did you go to the Monkey Forrest in Ubud? I had to run out the exit to save my life.
many russians aussies go there because the darkest crowd is minimised
 
Top