white & proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

babydolla

Gold Member
why does every other race get to be proud???? why is it racist to be proud of being white????

u know wat rly is racist??? saying its racist to be proud to be white, while every other race gets to parade about how proud they are of their race...

well no more, i'm taking it back, in this thread we talk about reasons we're proud to be white...

also christians...πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ

i'm proud to be white, bc when i go into the sun i glow like an angel or someone that is radioactive

(no white people aren't radioactive, that is racist af arghhhhhh) 😑😑😑😑😑😑

hbu???????

I’m proud of my heritage and where I come from. I wish I knew more about my families history though. And there’s nothing wrong with being proud to be white, black, Hispanic, Asian or any other. Only thing I see with people who shout white pride is that they’re not doing it from a a good place. They’re doing it specifically to say that they’re anti black. Now I know that @babydolla thats not what you’re doing here. I’ve seen the other posts and what’s been said from that other person. And you have every right to be proud of who you are...from your race to your sexuality to everything else. Just be you πŸ˜‰

Status
Not open for further replies.