Who’s hurting Chat Avenue more? Users or staff?

Who’s hurting Chat Avenue more? Users or staff?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my question is simple....whose more of a detriment to this place lately? The ********, even including the trolls....or the staff members who are supposed to keep order. I’ve noticed that lately it’s the staff that has been responsible for sowing so much discourse. Mods that let their position in an obscure chatroom that 7 billion people doesn’t know exists. It’s become a free for all lately with staff overrunning the place. Chat Avenue was/is supposed to be about having fun and chatting with and meeting new people from all around the world. From all different demographics. But recently some mods and admins have been pushing their own ideologies and agendas on the rest of us. So who do you think is the bigger problem? ******** or staff?

Perhaps I'm a bit biased, but I'll have to say users... even if you do see staff as corrupt and self-centered (for the sake of argument - personally I believe that the staff on here generally have good intentions), then how could that possibly be worse than the spammers/pedophiles/trolls that post unspeakable things and drive away other users?

Perhaps I'm a bit biased, but I'll have to say users... even if you do see staff as corrupt and self-centered (for the sake of argument - personally I believe that the staff on here generally have good intentions), then how could that possibly be worse than the spammers/pedophiles/trolls that post unspeakable things and drive away other users?
While you are certainly right that some users, pedophiles, trolls, creeps etc are a major problem...some staff are giving some of the worst of the worst a free pass. For example Corey is welcome in Girls Chat now with open arms and anyone who opposes him or speaks out against him is muted or kicked. Might as well rename it Corey Chat. That’s a staff issue. So we are seeing the bad actors getting a pass while those of us who have been here for years and have made many friends and have done our best to make this place the best around be silenced and kicked muted by staff who care more about there staff position in an obscure chatroom than standing for and doing what’s right.

I will say that i'm starting to lose interest in staying here because of the "i have no control of how users act" sort of admin work being done here or the lack of interest from admins/mods in trying to legitimately make this a better place by advocating for better support from the owners.

problematically though...you can't really strike and walk off the job when it's a volunteer job and anyone is arbitrarily given a mod account....no one would learn if you all quit.

Because they allow it to happen.

Like you think molesting kids should be passed off as mental health and rehabilitated rather than executed.

So yes, it’s the staff. The staff like you and then the users banned or blamed for starting ****.

I will say that i'm starting to lose interest in staying here because of the "i have no control of how users act" sort of admin work being done here or the lack of interest from admins/mods in trying to legitimately make this a better place by advocating for better support from the owners.

problematically though...you can't really strike and walk off the job when it's a volunteer job and anyone is arbitrarily given a mod account....no one would learn if you all quit.
I nearly left a few months ago because of a horrible vindictive petty mod, but I decided not to because of the friends I’ve made here. I won’t leave them. Just some staff are ruining the chat experience for me and many others as I’ve seen here.

And for Godsake I would ask ANY member of staff to have the courage to come forward and say that yes there is a problem here with staff. Step forward and do what’s right, and not worry about your position as a staff member of a chatroom that 7 billion people don’t know exists.

Staff needs to be held accountable as they are the people given the power and authority.

Users breaking rules doesnt mean that mods should also resort to breaking rules as a form of vindication. All this does is cause lawlessness and the breeding of trolls who actively look to break rules to piss off the staff that also broke the rules. Its an endless cycle. It doesnt help that the staff is never held accountable by admins as can be accounted by every mods default "go bitch on forums" response and every admins "my mod did nothing wrong" comment.

Users have a form of punishment called mutes, kicks and bans.
Staff have endless "talks" and slaps on the wrist with no transparency.
The reason there is no transperency is because the staff will pretend to be proactive about a mod complaint, only to actually ignore the complaint behind public view. If there was a system in place where these complaints would be logged and accounted there wouldnt be an issue in removing mods.

As it sits now the chat police, polices itself.

both,

but the burden is more on the staff…

mods & admins unable to, or unwilling to act enables users like @Camp Real with mountains of evidence displaying their gross behavior towards minors to continue thinking they’re actually welcome here…

drawn out investigations with no actual conclusions to them beyond just using ignore which solves nothing, & continues to allow such ppl to be a detriment to new especially underage users from having a safe place to chat…

certain vip users thinking they purchased a pass to be piecesofshit rather than a nifty perk that allows u to change ur name & share y0utube videos, doing / saying the most heinous things they can imagine; such as the user i tagged, or zex & getting away with it bc they paid for that diamond…

thats pay to play, baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

if its rly a matter of some of these users beings vip, then keeping them around is going to cost more later than it will now cutting the bad fruit off the tree, so to speak…

but wat do i know??? im just an angel

ill just continue doing my part though in never letting sleeping dogs lie :)

Last edited:
I would 100% say staff.
The lying, manipulating, playing dumb, and protecting the users that should have been/continued to stay permanently banned from this site is some of the worst I have seen it in my years here.

Lots of excuses being made by admins/UMs for why they operate the way they do.
When most of us are aware its all BS and that it’s been proven time and time again.

Stop protecting the pedos.
Stop purchasing VIP for idiot trolls to harass good users with.
Stop playing dumb to get out of answering questions.

It’s simple.

I would 100% say staff.
The lying, manipulating, playing dumb, and protecting the users that should have been/continued to stay permanently banned from this site is some of the worst I have seen it in my years here.

Lots of excuses being made by admins/UMs for why they operate the way they do.
When most of us are aware its all BS and that it’s been proven time and time again.

Stop protecting the pedos.
Stop purchasing VIP for idiot trolls to harass good users with.
Stop playing dumb to get out of answering questions.

It’s simple.
You stop protecting your pedo troll friend babydolla who has already been exposed about her lies and also the misleading fake ss. Countless real chat ss from my end, some even showing exactly opposite of what shown in the fake ss, full context of chat exposing her vile plan of unfair revenge to conspire against me which has been found to be the biggest reason for false cases in the past and also not a single such report in Chatave report system in more than 1 year to recently singles admin himself acknowledging that I was not banned for p-dophilia in singles which she spread rumour about.(see the link he admitting it, much thanks and respect for him on this 👉https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/campy.947392/post-1248182)

Weren't you the one who was also spreading the rumour too in room? Now feel ashamed and apologize.

A person who supports a perv like her is most likely a p-do too.

Don't even dare blame the good section of the Staff who are trying to protect the innocent from unfair treatment.

Last edited:
A former group of mods and admins with their followers is destroying systematically this site.
Their mobbing against current mods and admins and the others that support them is evident.

It is an unfair battle cause the mobbing group already moved to the fake Chat Ave site, and they are here only to use constant pressure and inflict permanent damage as much as possible.

The reason for that is revenge and madness. Because they lost their positions recently after so many years doing the same - mobbing others.

Well, it is not easy to have all that power and lose it, so they are lost in this personal vendetta against the site.

We get it.

I think that this site needs good "Spring cleaning".

Because they allow it to happen.

Like you think molesting kids should be passed off as mental health and rehabilitated rather than executed.

So yes, it’s the staff. The staff like you and then the users banned or blamed for starting ****.

At no point did @Radiation say that. Don't put words into people's mouths it just makes you look bad.

It's true for some users. Some of the rooms have more than their fair share of trolls and creeps that hide behind VIP accounts where the room admin is powerless to ban autonomously. You'll find that a lot of the anti-staff rhetoric comes from those and other trolls.

The majority of staff volunteer to become mods or admins in order to make a difference and make it a safe and pleasant environment for the ordinary ******** and work hard to do a good job of that.

If we are, can I be cordyceps please?
Video Game Car GIF by Naughty Dog

You stop protecting your pedo troll friend babydolla who has already been exposed about her lies and also the misleading fake ss. Countless real chat ss from my end, some even showing exactly opposite of what shown in the fake ss, full context of chat exposing her vile plan of unfair revenge to conspire against me which has been found to be the biggest reason for false cases in the past and also not a single such report in Chatave report system in more than 1 year to recently singles admin himself acknowledging that I was not banned for p-dophilia in singles which she spread rumour about.(see the link he admitting it, much thanks and respect for him on this 👉https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/campy.947392/post-1248182)

Weren't you the one who was also spreading the rumour too in room? Now feel ashamed and apologize.

A person who supports a perv like her is most likely a p-do too.

Don't even dare blame the good section of the Staff who are trying to protect the innocent from unfair treatment.
You are one of the disgusting pieces of **** as decent members want gone. In a lot of ways you are worse than aromatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.