Who is the most annoying chatter in Singles?

Who is the most annoying chatter in singles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of them. I love them all. LoL! 😂 😆
Lol liar, it shows you voted for me 🤣 two faced little bitch and you wonder why I ignore you in singles 🤣🤣 you're two faced. You always were jealous of me 😊 so I understand. Jealous because samwise likes me more than you :cry::poop:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you click on the votes it shows who voted for you. Hahaha :LOL: only just discovered this now!

Embarrassed Nana GIF by Shari Marie

Me and samwise are just friends. Don't spread false information :cautious::mad:
like the false information you’re now a lesbian? Looking like a dog licking its own piss off nettles does not make you one.

I mean you’re angry like one that’s just by being called mate but no you’re still withered. No gender wants you. Back to vocaroo you decrepit slag.

Lol liar, it shows you voted for me 🤣 two faced little bitch and you wonder why I ignore you in singles 🤣🤣 you're two faced. You always were jealous of me 😊 so I understand. Jealous because samwise likes me more than you :cry::poop:
She doesn't even go to Singles. Sober up and get it together, Hoggish Greedly.

like the false information you’re now a lesbian? Looking like a dog licking its own piss off nettles does not make you one.

I mean you’re angry like one that’s just by being called mate but no you’re still withered. No gender wants you. Back to vocaroo you decrepit slag.
She tried claiming the SS I posted less than a year ago of her saying she got arrested for homophobia, was 3 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.