Who Responds Quicker?

Which provides a better Service???

• Total voters

babydolla

Gold Member
who responds quicker???

1000_F_109899118_BUSlHLqWJPaVtZNfFBlY0mhcixvVOelP.jpg

or

uniformed-police-officer-holding-handcuffs-handsome-caucasian-dangles-pair-handcuff-restraints-one-hand-as-warning-63843421.jpg

this pro-gun poll was paid for by babydolla 🍜

I have guns, but I feel women need them more…
They are the ones physically at risk here.

And bread too I guess, seeing as he’s too afraid to leave his house.

i agree,

the stoned pizza delivery boy sure isn't going to protect me from the violent, meth induced rapist, thats scratching at my windows with large stolen kitchen cutlery πŸ€ͺ

& by the time the police actually respond he'll be using my mouth, & nostrils as a meth paraphernalia after he severs my head from my petite vulnerable body...

i agree,

the stoned pizza delivery boy sure isn't going to protect me from the violent, meth induced rapist, thats scratching at my windows with large stolen kitchen cutlery πŸ€ͺ

& by the time the police actually respond he'll be using my mouth, & nostrils as a meth paraphernalia after he severs my head from my petite vulnerable body...

This situation is very scary, unless you have a gun, and then it’s sexy.

πŸ˜†

In my country, it depends on what is being responded to. If it's littering, loitering or even looking at someone in the wrong way, you can be certain the coppers will be there before you know it. If it's burglary or any sort of serious or violent crime, forget it. Just prepare yourself for receiving a crime number if and when you report it and maybe the coppers will be round to take a statement a week on Thursday. Meanwhile, where's my food delivery lol