Why are the mods so weak? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Status
Not open for further replies.

PillowPrincess

Open sex offenders and no respect for the site rules πŸ™ƒ No wonder video games is such a **** show full of β€˜child sex criminals’ and homophobes doubt anything will be done about it but food for thought when considering going in there.

IMG_1076.jpeg

IMG_1075.jpeg

IMG_1074.png

IMG_1073.png

IMG_1072.png

IMG_1071.png

IMG_1070.jpeg

She is just one of a number of clear nonces in there like Scott and Snacker
they protect these kinds of people here because they buy VIP and give them ad revenue. it's nothin

Imagine we cant call someone out for being a child sex criminal but I can be called a D**e, love that. Enabling abusers.

I was called trash once by one of the moderators; I mean a moderator displaying great exemplary behavior yet lectures users about how we should behave. They are incompetent and unprofessional. These moderators are hypocrites. All they do is contribute to the toxicity in this place.

They don't do anything all they do is mute or remove for a few moments and it does nothing.

I saw a screenshot of one of them using a banned word several times.

I was called trash once by one of the moderators; I mean a moderator displaying great exemplary behavior yet lectures users about how we should behave. They are incompetent and unprofessional. These moderators are hypocrites. All they do is contribute to the toxicity in this place.

They don't do anything all they do is mute or remove for a few moments and it does nothing.

Doesn't surprise me majority of the moderators are mentally unwell narcs. They are never in the room anyway and when they do its a preference game on who they do or dont mute. Literally admin came into the room I acknowledged im not happy the fact my sexuality was hate crimed against. Something which has anything to do with gaming and still no mute or kick was given for using a banned word. Its screwed from the top down πŸ‘πŸ»

Doesn't surprise me majority of the moderators are mentally unwell narcs. They are never in the room anyway and when they do its a preference game on who they do or dont mute. Literally admin came into the room I acknowledged im not happy the fact my sexuality was hate crimed against. Something which has anything to do with gaming and still no mute or kick was given for using a banned word. Its screwed from the top down πŸ‘πŸ»
Once another user told me to drink bleach, and a moderator came in and saw what he wrote and did nothing. This is supposed to be a safe place for children aged 13, 14, 15, and 16+.

Status
Not open for further replies.