why are younger girls into older guys

I got this folks... the answer, It is fashionable for older women to like younger males, and it is because of endurance. Why do younger females like older males? One word money. If you younger blokes would get off the pot and quit moaning how unfair the world is and moaning your fates of being born into such a cruel world then you might get some chicks too.

Because chat Avenue encourages an area where grown adults can comfortably converse with a younger crowd.

Don’t bring it up though, you’ll have the entire chat avenue trying to shut you up.

K Ok GIF
The room the OP is referring to is 18+ (adults only).

@TheDifference I'm adding a "d" older men are more mature.......

ChaosDemon taught me that one.....

I'm going to go along the lines of something like sexual worth. Not concerning pedophilia... And this is not painting with a broad brush just my observation. Guys in the age range of 18-35 usually don't attract females because of their financial situation. The females sexual worth is higher in that age range than their male counterpart. As the female ages her sexual worth diminishes and the males rises. Its simple economics for the most part.

I'm going to go along the lines of something like sexual worth. Not concerning pedophilia... And this is not painting with a broad brush just my observation. Guys in the age range of 18-35 usually don't attract females because of their financial situation. The females sexual worth is higher in that age range than their male counterpart. As the female ages her sexual worth diminishes and the males rises. Its simple economics for the most part.
I don't believe this is precisely accurate but, it is damn close enough to say correct for the most part.
This being said.
Doesn't apply across board though. I personally prefer women my own age (I'm 51) due to the experiences in life they have that younger women have yet to gain.
If we're talking sexual categories. Women my age aren't as uptight about it as alot of younger women are. As for sexual worth goes, I definately disagree with that part for myself. To me, a younger woman has ZERO sexual worth. In most cases they are inhibited as to what they will do or even try. A woman my age doesn't have those hang ups usually. Besides, I like conversations too and most younger women just can't keep up or haven't a clue what I'm talking about.

Here's a break down. Doesn't apply to all women regardless of age. But, it basically fits the idea in most cases.

Younger woman - "I want to be romanticised and made feel like a princess first. Let's take our time and just enjoy being together. Hopefully one day we'll get married. I love you.".

Women my age - "Screw dinner, let's do it. I got **** to do tomorrow and skip the love talk. I got better places for you to put that mouth than my ear."

Guys in the age range of 18-35 usually don't attract females because of their financial situation.
I have to agree with you on that. Some don't work or they live with their parents.

Younger woman - "I want to be romanticised and made feel like a princess first. Let's take our time and just enjoy being together. Hopefully one day we'll get married. I love you.".
Yeah Disney fuçked up with the Cinderella movie, now every girl wants to be romanticized and etc. Now for me I don't, I'm not delusional like that, I don't believe in the princess bs. Relationships take time and effort and commitment.

I find older guys much more attractive, also that confidence and they (usually) have their lives sorted and are comfortable with who they are. Younger guys often have something to prove.
Plus older guys have much more experience and know how to really please a woman.

Why are young girls .... Why not just ask why someone is attracted to the person they are. That's basically what you are asking. Its like asking why are you attracted to men in general, or women for that matter. Its a deep psychological and primitive answer.

Well put serenitymoon. Its not an age thing. It is a primitive, biological and deeply personal choice. If you ask every younger girl (or guy for that matter) why theyre attracted to someone older they will all give different answers. The most simplest answer is because they choose to. People should learn to mind their own business honestly and stop trying to involve themselves in whatever is going on with two consenting adults.

@Elroy2017k I'm not so sure it is as simple as because I choose to. A primal attraction is more like you are attracted to them simply because they are what they are. Its not really a choice nor is there an explanation to why. You just are. Like if someone prefered blonds to red heads or people of color over caucasians. Can't really put their finger on WHY. It just is what it is.

just like applejacks. kids still eat em and they dont taste like apples. They just do.

This is my take on this discussion, as long there's two consenting adults then there should be no problem with it (besides people's judgement) but there's a million answers to this question, like it could be based on looks, personality, etc. People like what they like, lol. One of many mysteries of life.