WHY do chat rules NOT apply to friends of mods in Gen Room?

• Thread starter Deleted member 260961
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet YOU haven't been reprimanded for breaking chat rules time and time again, have you. Your conduct towards me in this thread and other threads is ample enough evidence. And my concerns here have been for gen chat mods and their friends - so I fail to understand Finn your need to involve yourself other than to troll and harass, and to deflect from the issue being raised.
It's a public thread. Anyone can comment.

Yet YOU haven't been reprimanded for breaking chat rules time and time again, have you. Your conduct towards me in this thread and other threads is ample enough evidence. And my concerns here have been for gen chat mods and their friends - so I fail to understand Finn your need to involve yourself other than to troll and harass, and to deflect from the issue being raised.
My conduct in this thread has been to RESPOND to you, not troll you. Just because I haven’t thrown my support behind you, it doesn’t constitute harassment. I’m not sure what’s so hard to understand here but I’ll keep saying it until it sinks in

This and some users seem to think they're a special case and that rules shouldn't be applied to them.
again for the record, this mod does not frequent gen chat and is just trolling.

My conduct in this thread has been to RESPOND to you, not troll you. Just because I haven’t thrown my support behind you, it doesn’t constitute harassment. I’m not sure what’s so hard to understand here but I’ll keep saying it until it sinks in
The concern is being raised with management Finn NOT you. You don't have the jurisdiction to deal with the matter being raised. Please refrain from trolling and harassing me- as well as the control freak behaviour you are exhibiting. There's nothing to sink in - you have taken it upon yourself to troll and harass, as have other mods in this thread.
AGAIN: WHY do chat rules not apply to mods and their friends?

And again for the record, this is a PUBLIC chat in which any member is entitled to comment. Just because people don't agree with you and think your behaviour is reprehensible and comment on that does not constitute trolling.
of course you don't agree - because the issue being raised probably applies to your conduct as well (as evidenced by your trolling and harassment right here for an issue that has nothing to do with you).

im friends with every mod on general chat, & to a lesser extent with HR;

i can testify (bc we’re all lawyers on chat-ave) that i get muted, & kicked sometimes for hours by each & every one of them…

& each one of them will tell u that although i can be very annoying, & difficult to deal with that they luv me, & that i am special to the chat…

so my being is proof that the mods arent biased towards their friends :)

believe it ✌🏻

Banghead GIF by Ant Hodges

of course you don't agree - because the issue being raised probably applies to your conduct as well.
If you think that then you're wrong. I'm a fair minded moderator that applies the rules equally to our users.

I don't agree with you because you ARE a troll. Your record on the forums speaks volumes about your behaviour and trustworthiness.

im friends with every mod on general chat, & to a lesser extent with HR;

i can testify (bc we’re all lawyers on chat-ave) that i get muted, & kicked sometimes for hours by each & every one of them…

& each one of them will tell u that although i can be very annoying, & difficult to deal with that they luv me, & that i am special to the chat…

so my being is proof that the mods arent biased towards their friends :)

believe it ✌🏻
rubbish - friends of mods chat rules don't apply to - Mr Blunt, stinkerbelle, Velma, so many more
Mods - why dont the rules apply to them? Jose for one - trolls and abuses cha..tters incessantly - makes filthy comments about women's breasts in a 13yo+ room he's supposed to be modding - too many examples to list here

If you think that then you're wrong. I'm a fair minded moderator that applies the rules equally to our users.

I don't agree with you because you ARE a troll. Your record on the forums speaks volumes about your behaviour and trustworthiness.
I am NOT a troll and you are defaming me. I don't have a record on forums as I seldom come to forums - your defamatory imputations are duly noted. Nice try to deflect troll. YOU dont decide if you're a fair minded mod - an independent observer does that (lol).

rubbish - friends of mods chat rules don't apply to - Mr Blunt, stinkerbelle, Velma, so many more
Mods - why dont the rules apply to them? Jose for one - trolls and abuses ******** incessantly - makes filthy comments about women's breasts in a 13yo+ room he's supposed to be modding - too many examples to list here
Velma was kicked a few weeks ago for responding to the awful things you said about her child. She even posted about it on these very forums. That right there refutes your claims immediately

Velma was kicked a few weeks ago for responding to the awful things you said about her child. She even posted about it on these very forums. That right there refutes your claims immediately
Velma makes a lot of claims - all misrepresented. Something I'll be bringing up with the appropriate people (not you). And she's never been kicked. In fact her troll mod bf makes sure of that.
AGAIN - WHY do chat rules not apply to mods and their friends?

I am NOT a troll and you are defaming me. I don't have a record on forums as I seldom come to forums - your defamatory imputations are duly noted. Nice try to deflect troll. YOU dont decide if you're a fair minded mod - an independent observer does that (lol).
Does that mean you're going to threaten to sue me then? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My comments are based on observations of your past behaviour here. For the record it's reprehensible and occasionally quite vile.

which mod do I have to befriend so I don’t get a ban from the gen chat admin. Forums or room?

Lol @ this entire thread. Sang no one is "framing" you. You do this to yourself. You choose to type the absolutely vile disgusting crap you type. You choose to evade when you're muted/kicked. You choose to spam the room when you're muted/kicked. You have no one to blame but yourself. That's YOU last night spamming the room. You think people don't send us screenshots and complaints every single morning?

Attachments

• user4401248_2697b923f14f.png
    user4401248_2697b923f14f.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 11
Does that mean you're going to threaten to sue me then? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My comments are based on observations of your past behaviour here. For the record it's reprehensible and occasionally quite vile.
this mod from kids room is trolling @Chatmaster

produce the evidence

Lol @ this entire thread. Sang no one is "framing" you. You do this to yourself. You choose to type the absolutely vile disgusting crap you type. You choose to evade when you're muted/kicked. You choose to spam the room when you're muted/kicked. You have no one to blame but yourself. That's YOU last night spamming the room. You think people don't send us screenshots and complaints every single morning?
this troll mod has just produced a guest account he could have made - and cites this as some sort of evidence to harass me because his unprofessional conduct is being raised as an issue. There is copious evidence to show he kicks other ******** calling them me, he makes claims I'm in the chat room when I am in fact at work and cannot possibly be in any chat room - on and on in goes. EVERY guest account in gen chat, this troll mod accuses as being me - so as to slander me and abuse me.
This troll mod has an agenda on behalf of his gf Velma that HR admin is well aware of. He has been muting me for asking his to stop trolling and harassing me - evidence kept. he has made vile comments about my supposed age, my supposed appearance, what I do for a living, slander about my mental health status etc etc - NONE of which have ANYTHING to do with moderating a chat room but EVERYTHING to do with abusing his mod position to enact his personal agenda.

Velma makes a lot of claims - all misrepresented. Something I'll be bringing up with the appropriate people (not you). And she's never been kicked. In fact her troll mod bf makes sure of that.
AGAIN - WHY do chat rules not apply to mods and their friends?

Facts matter, right Sang? At least do your research before making unfounded claims

Facts matter, right Sang? At least do your research before making unfounded claims
I wasn't in chat yesterday. I was somewhere (work) where it was not possible to be online. So it's a load of bollocks Finn.

I wasn't in chat yesterday. I was somewhere (work) where it was not possible to be online. So it's a load of bollocks Finn.
I never said you were. The thread is about a month old but clearly shows Velma break the rules and rightly being kicked for it

Aww did I get that right then @Tabath1

Also I do actually have a PM from Sang threatening me with legal action which is laughable in itself. She shat herself and stopped when she found out what my mum does for a living though.

Awaiting incoming tomato face in 3... 2... 1....

Status
Not open for further replies.