Why Do Magas?

BlackLivesMatter

Gold Member
Why do magas have no issues shooting dogs in the face because they are worthless but are so against aborting babies? I mean they are pretty useless as well.

British newspaper The Guardian published an excerpt of Noem's book, No Going Back: The Truth on What's Wrong with Politics and How We Move America Forward on Friday in which the governor shared an account of shooting the dog, which she wrote had an "aggressive personality."

Noem wrote that she brought Cricket on a pheasant hunt with older dogs to help it learn how to behave. However on the hunt, Cricket went "out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life," the governor wrote, who added that she used an electronic collar to attempt to bring Cricket under control, which didn't work.
On the way home, Cricket escaped Noem's truck and attacked a family's chickens, "grabb[ing] one chicken at a time, crunching it to death with one bite, then dropping it to attack another." This made the chickens' owner cry and Noem paid them while also helping clean the mess the dog had made. She added that when she grabbed Cricket, the dog "whipped around to bite me."

"At that moment," Noem wrote, "I realized I had to put her down."

1. Magas is a generalization. To say that "magas have no issues shooting dogs in the face" is FALSE.
2. As you can see in bold the reason for shooting it, was because it was "agressive". Not because it was "worthless". FALSE statement.
3. Humans carry a greater significance to the world and each other because theyre highly cognitive and conscious beings. Pretty much ANYONE would put a babies life over an animals not solely because theyre dependent on someone, but because their life holds greater value.
4. A baby is not exhibiting agressive behavior. But "some" BlacklivesMatter protestors do though, why dont you argue for their termination? You could also argue how useless they are to society.

I dont agree this was the best way to handle an agressive dog. But this is how many avenues of society deal with agressive animals.
Animal trainers, wildlife management, research insitutions, veterinarians, police etc.

The reason is to prevent the risk of harm to other animals or people. The same reason society okays the use of deadly force on people.

thats the feds, & local / state police that shoots dogs, not trump supporters…

law enforcement has been shooting dogs for decades, this isnt new or even has anything to do with trump or MAGA; it happens across blue & red states alike (more so in blue states where the crime rate is higher, like california 🙊)

not everything is in relation to trump, jesus christmas u guys 🤦🏼‍♀️