Why does everyone feel so isolated in a chat room?

Every time I go to lesbian chat I get ignored by everyone I talk to and everyone generally hates me. Every time there is a mod on I get severely upset that they haven't kicked me.
I feel like any resource not spent on banning me is so bad that someone needs to be executed for it.
I should be dead by now, the least you can do is ban me.

First of all you shouldn't think or believe what people tell you. Secondly why do you wish to be kicked and banned? You can just leave at anytime. Thirdly, Be glad your alive okay. If you are feeling down or suicidal there are people meant to help you with your problem.

Living in isolation myself I understand your feelings.

I don't really know you or how ling you have been in chat for, but I know from personal experience it often takes time for people to accept someone it certainly took time for me.

This isnt anything about you its more that many of us have been burnt in the past in chats and are cautious.

I sometimes try too hard and put people off too.

My only hope is that you take your time and find some good friends.

If you are truly suicidal please seek help my own experience shows me that losing someone to that is horrific.

Every time I go to lesbian chat I get ignored by everyone. I should be dead by now
I just have no reason to live.
Although there are hundreds of ******** across the world that come to Chat Avenue every day, sometimes being surrounded by people can feel isolating. It's important to remember that the ******** you encounter in Lesbian Chat and other rooms alike are not professionals, however there are countless resources available if you are experiencing feelings of distress. There are online, by phone, and in-person resources for just about every need imaginable, and an international list of suicide hotlines can be found here. Please don't hesitate to reach out to someone - asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness.

The thing is, we’re all in that boat, or we’ve all been in that boat. Last year, we couldn’t hang out with our friends. We had to stay six feet away from everyone. We had to wear masks all the time. So even if we did smile, no one could really see it.

I know there’s a lot more to depression than just feeling lonely and isolated. My point is that you can find someone to talk to, someone who will listen, or someone who will just sit with you in silence for a while if that’s what you need. There’s always someone. It just takes a bit of work to find them sometimes.

Last edited:
because u have nothing to do in real lifes. den you come on the chat and people have the same vibe. idk, but today my parents become stupid.

But, im here if u wanna talk. im experiencing some stuff maybe we could connect idk. ur not alone.

OP clearly is at a loss and has no where else to go for community or help. Would make sense to support them rather than shun them for it🧠

Every time I go to lesbian chat I get ignored by everyone I talk to and everyone generally hates me. Every time there is a mod on I get severely upset that they haven't kicked me.
I feel like any resource not spent on banning me is so bad that someone needs to be executed for it.
I should be dead by now, the least you can do is ban me.
No one hates you.
But I mean when you’re in there saying you don’t want to live and all this other pessimistic stuff every time you’re in there it gets a little old.
And wanting to be kicked out? Why not just leave. That makes no sense

I have felt that way - the sense of isolation. I decided not to spend so many hours online because people on here aren't your friends, just typists. Friends are those you see in real life and who actually accept you for who you are. My family and friends are blessings in my life. Online isn't real life and if you're entire life is online and you have no real friends or family connection or maybe a real life relationship - I don't think you could actually feel happy. Nothing compares to someone's warmth and touch in real life. It's a struggle but real life is better, hands down.

OP clearly is at a loss and has no where else to go for community or help. Would make sense to support them rather than shun them for it🧠
You are all the reason for her feeling isolated. Don't apologize; perhaps she is dead; who knows? 💀
Not dead.
Is like the last w/e on the shelf at the store. You don't take it because you assume something is wrong with it, or else someone else would have taken it.

I'm the same. People assume there's a reason I'm so lonely and assume I deserve to be lonely. So they then enforce my loneliness based on their assumptions.

Not dead.
Is like the last w/e on the shelf at the store. You don't take it because you assume something is wrong with it, or else someone else would have taken it.

I'm the same. People assume there's a reason I'm so lonely and assume I deserve to be lonely. So they then enforce my loneliness based on their assumptions.
Your words make me cry. Why do you feel very lonely? Why don't you go outside and meet some new people? The internet is the worst thing ever. It causes you to be socially awkward and introverted.

Thank God you are still alive. You are special. Just wait for someone special. No, sorry. Don't waste time, just go outside and look for someone. And then kiss after that sex, and enjoy having the time of your life.

Your words make me cry. Why do you feel very lonely? Why don't you go outside and meet some new people? The internet is the worst thing ever. It causes you to be socially awkward and introverted.

Thank God you are still alive. You are special. Just wait for someone special. No, sorry. Don't waste time, just go outside and look for someone. And then kiss after that sex, and enjoy having the time of your life.
We all think it’s attention seeking now