Why have men lost Respect and Gentleman qualities now adays

• Thread starter Deleted member 304437
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 304437

You never see a man open doors for women, help Cary their luggage, treat them with respect, or go shopping with them anymore

Back then if you wanted to get a woman you would need to be a respectable man and have respect now adays women are treated like garbage or objects in society and on here it’s disgusting

Don't tar all men with the same brush there are still some of us men around that still do that especially the older ones.

… but I don’t want to “get” a woman.

I’ll still hold doors though for anyone. Unless they’re too busy on their phone then I let it go.

Pay attention.

You never see a man open doors for women, help Cary their luggage, treat them with respect, or go shopping with them anymore

Back then if you wanted to get a woman you would need to be a respectable man and have respect now adays women are treated like garbage or objects in society and on here it’s disgusting
What planet are you on? My husband does all of this without even having to think about it. I also see plenty of other men have this kind of respect, don't judge others by your own standards.

Excuse moi, when I had a girlfriand - Yes a GIRLFRIAND - I went lingerie shopping with her, and wasn't ashamed.

I honoured her as she saw fit, and gave her all of my attention and love.

One morning I made her brekky and served it to her in bed - lol I over salted the eggs - oops.