Why was my thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
family guy bruce GIF

I figured adult is an exception given the name and the fact that what I posted is constantly spammed in the actual chat. If I just link the album is it acceptable?

You can’t just say that, he wasn’t being racist, get a life
Get real, and I absolutely can because it’s obvious why he said it. My name infers zero racism whatsoever but I get kicked from chat for “inferred” racism but I’m guessing you approve of that action.

Get real, and I absolutely can because it’s obvious why he said it. My name infers zero racism whatsoever but I get kicked from chat for “inferred” racism but I’m guessing you approve of that action.
It's racist if you say it because you yourself are racist and slave owners or racist white people during the slave and segregation era said it to black adults to try and devalue them.

I already proved you're a white supremacist in your first thread where the exchange was deleted. I predicted you'd slip up and bring up race replacement theory, which you did when you advocated for a white America and the deportation of non whites. I have no clue why you weren't banned after that, but yes, you're racist.

Maybe Abraham Lincoln is his hero? #knowing history

This:

“With regard to freedom of speech there are basically two positions: you defend it vigorously for views you hate, or you reject it and prefer Stalinist/fascist standards. It is unfortunate that it remains necessary to stress these simple truths.”

― Noam Chomsky, Highly respected intellectual and one of the most quoted people on the internet.

I got no message or notification?
White Pride ? ... Hmmmm .. Om .. Is That A Laundry Detergent Thing ? .... Or Maybe It's A Bleach Thing .... If It's The Bleach ...

Hows That Whole Anal Bleaching Thing Working Out For Ya ? ....What I Am Thinking Is That You Are Such A Racist Ass-Hole ..

That No Amount Of Anal Bleaching Is Going To Make A Difference ... Meaning You Still Won't Be Able To Dance Well

Or Play Basketball Well Or Box Well Or Ever Be Cool Under Stress And You Will Always And For The Rest Of Your Phucked Up Racist Life ..

Will Have A Tiny Teeny Witto Wee Wee .. So Put That In Your White Pointy Hat ...

Ya Goose Steppin Nazi Mutha Phuckin Ku Klux Klan Punk Ass Bitch White Trash White Bread, Peckerwood, Redneck, Cracker Ass Punk

George Floyd Was Murdered And The Punk Ass Cop Derek Chauvin Is Sittin In Prison Right Now ...

Wonder How Much "White Pride" His Punk Ass Has Now ... Mmmm Hmmm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.