Women: Do you know your place in society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Kody Yang đŸ„ł
Not Happening No Way GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Cool story bro 😘 stop being mad your wrinkles are showing luka dooka
Cool story Kody. Pretending to be trans to get into a mod slot for you to abuse to law like you did when you were Kody Yang.

We can all spot you a mile away. You’re on the ban list.

Cool story Kody. Pretending to be trans to get into a mod slot for you to abuse to law like you did when you were Kody Yang.

Wtf are u talking about lol you sound delusional asf, pretending to be trans? 💀 you have me mixed up with someone else honey and who the hell is kody yang 😂😂😂😂

Honey you can’t come at me with claims when I don’t even know wtf you’re talking about đŸ˜¶ you sound like a damn crackhead rambling on about bs
I’m not a nonce though using a different profile/network.

Sup Kody, you’ve still denied. đŸ«š
We know who you are.

I dunno where the basis of this has come from?

At least give me some credit. I wouldn’t be stupid enough to hire a mod that was previously removed after I brought it to the admin’s attention that he wasn’t following mod guidelines.

I’m not a nonce though using a different profile/network.

Sup Kody, you’ve still denied. đŸ«š
We know who you are.
Who tf is kody 😂 yea you’re cuckoo for cocopuffs i’ve never been banned before

I dunno where the basis of this has come from?

At least give me some credit. I wouldn’t be stupid enough to hire a mod that was previously removed after I brought it to the admin’s attention that he wasn’t following mod guidelines.
Never discredited you. So you’ve just fucked up this ordeal. Everyone knows this is Kody Yang except you and you’ve just spoiled it.

Ffs

Never discredited you. So you’ve just fucked up this ordeal. Everyone knows this is Kody Yang except you and you’ve just spoiled it.

Ffs
I’m confused af but I think “everyone” needs to chill.

Kody came around in 2002/maybe 2003. He was hired after me.

Check the date @Ken_Kaneki signed up. Clue; it was before Kody Yang

Status
Not open for further replies.