WORLD CUP GAMES 2023 Today, 8:00 PM Central time zone Watch on: FOX USA VS Vietnam USA favored to win LETS' WIN USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets Go Win GIF by Pudgy Penguins
World Cup Football GIF by SportsManias
Us Soccer Football GIF by World Cup
Lets Go Yes GIF by Twitter
Major League Soccer Football GIF by Colorado Rapids
video art soccer ball GIF by Zita Nagy
My prediction is for USA to win tonight on JULY 21, 2023. USA LETS BEAT VIETNAM IN THIS SOCCER GAME TONIGHT.
Come On Please GIF by World Cup
Lets Go Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark
Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson
feel like a woman girls GIF by Shania Twain

American Usa GIF by Michael Shillingburg
Independence Day Usa GIF by Ecard Mint
Celebrate United States GIF by Nora Fikse
Team Usa GIF by USA Softball
Let's win tonight USA!
And beat Netherlands yeah.
America's soccer the best in the world.
🌍 I hope you win tonight. Let's win another one. I love soccer and I love USA women's world soccer yeah. You are awesome ladies soccer team tonight. Woot! I can't wait to watch it tonight. Let's kick some more goals tonight USA USA USA.
Us Soccer Football GIF by World Cup
Usa Network Reaction GIF by Suits
Happy Alex Morgan GIF by FIFA
Lets Go Win GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Happy Megan Rapinoe GIF by FIFA
Kicking World Cup GIF
No you didn't! We got a draw out of it, which should feel like a loss to you lot, first match in like 13 you couldn't win. Up the Orange Army!

Brazil out, Italy out
Dude, yeah! We got knocked out in the group stage to Jamaica. At first I didn't even want follow all national team games, because it started badly in terms of calling up the players. For example, the coach didn't want to call up one of our main strikers (Cristiane Rozeira), because she doesn't like her. In other words,she didn't want to call up one of the most important strikers we have to the player most important games in the world, because of personal reasons, and not for technical and professional reasons. The result came: we lost in the group stage to Jamaica. I feel sorry for the girls in the Brazilian women's team, because they didn't deserve this result and it was Marta's last World Cup. The sadness is so much that it feels like have a ice in my stomach. Difficult to digest this elimination.
marta brazil GIF by Olympic Channel

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope your team wins too. Go USA and Australia I wish both teams the best. Win big USA and Aussie. I never been to Aussies land I would love to visit aussie land and New Zealand. Good luck Australia. @Heathen2002 I hope you are doing well. Have a great weekend. :cool:
Stay the fcuk away from Australia, New Zealand probably wouldn't want you either.

Aussies have the got the Soccer World Cup

Stay the fcuk away from Australia, New Zealand probably wouldn't want you either.

Aussies have the got the Soccer World Cup
Please stay on topic. That was really uncalled for. You don't have to say mean things to me. I wasn't even being mean to you. I was actually being kind to you. That was rude and mean what you said to me. Not right and very much inappropriate. I don't appreciate you being mean to me in this thread. I never asked for mean people.

Good job from the USA but that last one was not even a score how sad Sweden didn't deserve it. How sad and pathetic. The ref was awful. She knew it never went into the goal post but gave it to Sweden soccer ⚽ team. Lucky Sweden. USA should of won. That was a mess and terrible call from ref. USA really won in my books. The ref needs to be fired. She must of hated USA. The ball did not go in the πŸ₯… goal. Ref you're wrong. Oh well life sucks sometimes. Sweden shouldn't of won to be honest. Anyway I hope Australia wins the whole cup now. Sadly USA is out. Aussie 2023!

Good job from the USA but that last one was not even a score how sad Sweden didn't deserve it. How sad and pathetic. The ref was awful. She knew it never went into the goal post but gave it to Sweden soccer ⚽ team. Lucky Sweden. USA should of won. That was a mess and terrible call from ref. USA really won in my books. The ref needs to be fired. She must of hated USA. The ball did not go in the πŸ₯… goal. Ref you're wrong. Oh well life sucks sometimes. Sweden shouldn't of won to be honest. Anyway I hope Australia wins the whole cup now. Sadly USA is out. Aussie 2023!
Goal-line technology showed the balls was in FULL over the line, otherwise it was never going to be counted.

But in football the best team doesn't always win. The Dutch outclassed the US, but didn't win, The US were better than Sweden. It's the beauty of a fair sports that weaker teams sometimes win.

You're all wrong with your predictions though. Japan is outright favourites at the moment, and the winner of the Spain v Netherlands match a good second favourite. England, maybe, but they're struggling with a lot of injuries.

It's very sad that the US players are sore losers, especially Rapinoe.

a win is a win, and a sore loser is a sore loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.