WORLD CUP GAMES 2023 Today, 8:00 PM Central time zone Watch on: FOX USA VS Vietnam USA favored to win LETS' WIN USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animated GIF

Good job from the USA but that last one was not even a score how sad Sweden didn't deserve it. How sad and pathetic. The ref was awful. She knew it never went into the goal post but gave it to Sweden soccer ⚽ team. Lucky Sweden. USA should of won. That was a mess and terrible call from ref. USA really won in my books. The ref needs to be fired. She must of hated USA. The ball did not go in the πŸ₯… goal. Ref you're wrong. Oh well life sucks sometimes. Sweden shouldn't of won to be honest. Anyway I hope Australia wins the whole cup now. Sadly USA is out. Aussie 2023!
should have*
must have*
shouldn't have*

Sadly, Jamacia lost to Colombia. 1 Colombia and 0 Jamacia.

France win big again.

Yes, way to go to Australia and England Glad they both won. Way to go. Good luck in more games to go. Win big!

Good luck to the rest of all the teams playing in the world cup in 2023. I hope your team wins. Sadly, my team is out there always next year for USA. May the best team wins. I cannot wait to see who wins the world cup in year 2023. Woohoo!

Hi there everybody,
Who do you pick to win Australia or France? I'm predicting Australia to win. And I really hope Australia wins. But good luck to both teams may the best win. Please be kind to one another. Lets win this Australia 🦘🌏 Aussie Aussie oi oi oi. You got this Australia. I hope they become the next World 🌎🌍 cup soccer ⚽ team πŸ† champs. Australia keep winning please. God bless you Australia country and Australia women's ⚽ soccer team. It's looks like it starts at 2 am for me if I'm up that late I'll would love to watch this game.

Good job from the USA but that last one was not even a score how sad Sweden didn't deserve it. How sad and pathetic. The ref was awful. She knew it never went into the goal post but gave it to Sweden soccer ⚽ team. Lucky Sweden. USA should of won. That was a mess and terrible call from ref. USA really won in my books. The ref needs to be fired. She must of hated USA. The ball did not go in the πŸ₯… goal. Ref you're wrong. Oh well life sucks sometimes. Sweden shouldn't of won to be honest. Anyway I hope Australia wins the whole cup now. Sadly USA is out. Aussie 2023!
You obviously have a problem accepting defeat with good grace.
On uk tv they clearly showed on still shots & slowed down film,that the ball did in fact cross the line,,in fact goal line technology showed this

So congratulations to Sweden πŸ™‚

You obviously have a problem accepting defeat with good grace.
On uk tv they clearly showed on still shots & slowed down film,that the ball did in fact cross the line,,in fact goal line technology showed this

So congratulations to Sweden πŸ™‚
Rude much? The first sentence. You don't have to be rude. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.