worried of fashion

aaran

Do you have any Idea about to get more fashionable,I am always worried about my out looking???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey~!

Just look at any entertainment magazine; they usually chart trends that both celebrities and us plebs wear.
Teenagers, depending on your area, will usually follow trends if you know your social groups!
Of course, you can go to any #NewEnglandPrepSchool blog and we'll show you true style.
Also, to 4chan this business, look at /fa/ and possibly /fit/ if you feel up to it~!
What is your preferred age group of fashion?
For example, are you a "teen" or a "young adult" or something else?
Also, what's your personal preference for fashion/budget/everything?

Remember, you can always be me~!
Se.xy and Style.ish ♥

Fashion is an active part of our life's in these days and every one is much interested in these things. What you think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, go for broke.

I am called a bunch of things, including "Hipster"... But I just wear what I want. What I think looks good on me.

Chances are.... if you are trying to act like everyone else so much that you even try and wear what other people do.... you will in time forget who you are.

Don't lose yourself. At least not in assimilation.

If you're really looking to be 'I WANT TO BE FASHIONABLE' then follow the season trend. Otherwise, just style what you've already got, pair up old clothes with some new ones, stick to a look which you're comfortable with, I usually wear a loose tank, jacket, skinny jeans and shoes, more of street style.