• Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of them are the worst.
They are ALL great.
I have no problem with anything of them period.
I like them ALL equally.

None of the mods in general chat room are the worst.
Lindsey Graham None GIF
Angry Love Letter GIF by AsmodeeGames
@thedude20006 you must be the worst to keep complaining about everybody. HA!
No I'm not being mean. I'm telling the truth. Don't start no crap πŸ’© there won't be no crap @thedude20006. The mods work for FREE. They volunteer there time. They work hard. You should thank them for there help, time, and dedication to chat ave. Thank them for volunteering for many hours of the day and even me many years. Why don't to try out to be a mod @thedude20006 of you think you can do any better?
Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Tuesday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF
Happy Tuesday morning everybody. Good Tuesday morning. Have a blessed day. Make it a great day and please be kind to one another. I don't have any problems with @H.R. PufnStuf or any of the mods in general chat room. Enjoy your day. Peace, love, and happiness for everyone. πŸ™‚ Be safe and well always. Take very good care of yourself.

ALL the best in life for you and a bag of chips,
Princessa

Dog Eating GIF

Tbh the majority of our really disruptive users are on during the day and @Ken_Kaneki and I are the two mods that are the most active during those hours. Some people just do not like being held accountable for their bad choices.
Trolls are always gonna complain about us for enforcing the rules. Yet they'll come back day after day to break the same ones over and over. It makes no sense, but then they're not the smartest people

Loki needs a permaban also.
I’d post his deets but he’d still roam free and I’d be banged up
That's the thing. That's the whole point. These clowns protect him when if they just read the chat rules dude has broken every single rule and roams free. But if we call him out on it we get in trouble for it.

That's the thing. That's the whole point. These clowns protect him when if they just read the chat rules dude has broken every single rule and roams free. But if we call him out on it we get in trouble for it.
But you do deeds too, nobody’s saying loki’s innocent. Come on both you and red font been messing with the guy for years but don’t expect the old man to not be scared and defend himself against 2 lowlife losers that doxx his family names and threaten him too. You push him to post his address just like he responds back telling you to do the same. Two wrongs don’t make a right, you need to stop thinking your shΓ­t doesn’t stink too when it does

But you do deeds too, nobody’s saying loki’s innocent. Come on both you and red font been messing with the guy for years but don’t expect the old man to not be scared and defend himself against 2 lowlife losers that doxx his family names and threaten him too. You push him to post his address just like he responds back telling you to do the same. Two wrongs don’t make a right, you need to stop thinking your shΓ­t doesn’t stink too when it does
But when one gets in trouble and not the other thats when the issue arises.

Loki is held accountable for his rules violations. He has a rap sheet a mile long. Get outta here with that crap. The difference between him and you is that when he's muted and kicked he doesn't attack the staff for doing our jobs.
You specifically are known not just by me but other ******** to defend and protect him. I've seen firs thand here on forums that you should be fired for it

Just some clarity he DOES get actioned even with higher kicks for the things he says there is no nepotism. I had to cross out because the stuff is inappropriate for here
Most of these replies from loki were in response to the hypocrite OP πŸ₯±

Attachments

• IMG_4558.png
    IMG_4558.png
    231.1 KB · Views: 8
Kind of like how you’re a racist excessively preaching about someone who actually isn’t racist
Kind of like how I have the screenshot of him calling a middle eastern man a greasy camel fucker. Kind of like how I have acreenshot of him using homophobic slurs, etc. We can keep going back and forth, but I don't see the point.

It's funny how the trolls that constantly attack Loki break far more rules just to call him a pedo without any proof what so ever, Even when I was a mod I was never presented ANY proof of these claims, No mod has ever "protected" Loki as far as I know when I modded and I am pretty sure none do now !

It's funny how the trolls that constantly attack Loki break far more rules just to call him a pedo without any proof what so ever, Even when I was a mod I was never presented ANY proof of these claims, No mod has ever "protected" Loki as far as I know when I modded and I am pretty sure none do now !

Well, here ya go. That kills your "ive seen no proof" argument

Status
Not open for further replies.