• Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay Quiet Top Secret GIF by Amanda Cee Media
πŸ˜‚

It's funny that this scumbag is on here pretending to have a leg stand on when he does the same things he accused Loki of doing with absolutely zero proof. You're a scumbag lowlife that trolls both Ken and myself with racism every day, threatened to expose a certain female user's nudes if she snitched on you for having a registered account and trolls and doxxes a handicapped old man daily purposely trying to trigger his laundry list of mental disabilities in the hope he muted and kicked (which he does). Don't even try to pretend that you have a leg to stand on.

It's funny that this scumbag is on here pretending to have a leg stand on when he does the same things he accused Loki of doing with absolutely zero proof. You're a scumbag lowlife that trolls both Ken and myself with racism every day, threatened to expose a certain female user's nudes if she snitched on you for having a registered account and trolls and doxxes a handicapped old man daily purposely trying to trigger his laundry list of mental disabilities in the hope he muted and kicked (which he does). Don't even try to pretend that you have a leg to stand on.
Do you have proof of these accusations? Because I will screenshot this for my lawyer to see and can sue you for libel if you wish to go that route. You are more than welcome to send it to my PM. If not, I suggest you tread lightly eith your accusations Puto.

so this isn’t your account? πŸ˜‚ same account I just kicked for double browsing to troll and provoke loki again trying to get him to post his address and threaten you πŸ€” but you’re totallyyyyyyy innocent. You did this once jose leaves lol

Attachments

• IMG_4560.png
    IMG_4560.png
    245.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4559.png
    IMG_4559.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 12
so this isn’t your account? πŸ˜‚ same account I just kicked for double browsing to troll and provoke loki again trying to get him to post his address and threaten you πŸ€” but you’re totallyyyyyyy innocent
I actually haven't provoked Loki at all today. Good try tho.

Isn't this you?? Wow!! You said you weren't double browsing though?? Weird because I already exposed that lie today. So now that we've established that you're a compulsive liar there goes your credibility. I always bring the receipts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-115512.png
    Screenshot_20240423-115512.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 10
Isn't this you?? Wow!! You said you weren't double browsing though?? Weird because I already exposed that lie today. So now that we've established that you're a compulsive liar there goes your credibility. I always bring the receipts
You said I threatened to expose a female users nudes, that's what I was referring to. So where is your proof of that is what I'm asking? Cause apparently you don't have receipts for that

You said I was provoking Loki when I was not. Double browsing I admit, but you literally said I was provoking him like arguing with a child
It is like arguing with a child, you’re obsessed with this old man and it’s honestly sad. You do know there IS life outside of this chat site right? Go get one

Status
Not open for further replies.