• ThatOneChick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not really a chatter so can't comment too much on Loki as I am not sure he was around when I modded. I have seen him be racist.
For me the main concern in General Chat is not really the mods or admins or even the VIP ******** so much is that it is a room where of all ages can mingle. All it takes is one curious child and one person with evil intent.

FFS why is the word c.h.a.t.t.e.r.s. censored? That is so stupid because if you go to a c.h.a.t. room you are a c.h.a.t.t.e.r, c.h.a.t.t.i.n.g right?

Say what you want but slandering without evidence of something that serious isnt anything to play with

look,

i think loki is a depraved creep too, but all of those things that @Mr. Jose is supposedly slandering you by saying; are all things you've actually done, braden 🤷🏼‍♀️

IDK about u threatening to expose a girl's nudes though, however even if that is a slanderous claim; making threats isn't exactly illegal until you act on them, so thats totally irrelevant...

...not even slander fyi, it's libel 🍜

but it's only libel if it's not true, & it only counts as libel if it resulted in something like u being fired from ur job; or causes u to go through a divorce, & costs u custody of your children l0l

so pls stop, bc this is some sanguine fuckery, if u were to bring this to a lawyer they'll laugh at you 👌🏼

protip; libel is the act of character assassination by written means, slander is strictly done orally, both only count if the claims against you aren't true 💁🏼‍♀️

giphy.gif

look,

i think loki is a depraved creep too, but all of those things that @Mr. Jose is supposedly slandering you by saying; are all things you've actually done, braden 🤷🏼‍♀️

IDK about u threatening to expose a girl's nudes though, however even if that is a slanderous claim; making threats isn't exactly illegal until you act on them, so thats totally irrelevant...

but it's only libel if it's not true, & it only counts as libel if it resulted in something like u being fired from ur job; or causes u to go through a divorce, & costs u custody of your children l0l

so pls stop, bc this is some sanguine fuckery, if u were to bring this to a lawyer they'll laugh at you 👌🏼

protip; libel is the act of character assassination by written means, slander is strictly done orally, both only count if the claims against you aren't true 💁🏼‍♀️

giphy.gif

Nudes???? 👀

look,

giphy.gif
It isnt true, no proof has ever been provided.

look,

giphy.gif
And by the way I have already sent it over to my lawyer. He said if its not true he could get into big trouble. I just happen to have s friend who knows how to trace computers. So if he wants to continue making bs claims about things like that he can talk to my lawyer.

And by the way I have already sent it over to my lawyer. He said if its not true he could get into big trouble. I just happen to have s friend who knows how to trace computers. So if he wants to continue making bs claims about things like that he can talk to my lawyer.

You have a lawyer and you are threatening to hack computers?

Tf.

Status
Not open for further replies.