would make the room better in your opinion?

0sen

Teen Chat Mod
Staff member
so,what would make the room better in your opinion?

like what would make you want to chat more and invite people,etc.

more emojis? what lol

and before any says it,dont say disable guests.it wont happen.

After you :ROFLMAO:
Nope. I’m going with the Hannah/Sang defence: everyone else is the troll. I’m just the victim.

On a serious note, I doubt ShadowHawk would pay for it, but maybe try holding a new free lifetime VIP membership for a competition here on the forums again. Avi/Quil did one. I won the contest (poetry) for a piece I wrote, but I donated it to my good friend. Just make sure it’s run well. If you can find someone who will pony up the cash for it (that has a credit card) …

i was gonna do a few for christmas lol still deciding

might do a big vip giveaway across mutiple rooms just for fun.

keyword is might.still dont know

so,what would make the room better in your opinion?

like what would make you want to chat more and invite people,etc.

more emojis? what lol
The main thing that would make all rooms better is allowing any signed up users to have gifs as their pfps. allow some other bonuses for all registered users.

i was gonna do a few for christmas lol still deciding

might do a big vip giveaway across mutiple rooms just for fun.

keyword is might.still dont know
Yes. You’re old now. You’ve probably got a plastic fantastic you can use, and you look rich. Just ask Darian from Gen Chat.

Yes. You’re old now. You’ve probably got a plastic fantastic you can use, and you look rich. Just ask Darian from Gen Chat.
i wonder if i could get the title" the ancient one" then lol,
but yes i do have a decent job so spending a few bucks on a vip giveaway wont kill me at all.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

If I can ever bring myself to stop buying gold in tc. I will buy yall vips in kc for giveaway 😭

but no, ive spent 250$ ts month jus cuz i want to be rich in gold

If I can ever bring myself to stop buying gold in tc. I will buy yall vips in kc for giveaway 😭

but no, ive spent 250$ ts month jus cuz i want to be rich in gold
thats rookie numbers,ive spent over 700$ on world of warships and other games just this month

thats rookie numbers,ive spent over 700$ on world of warships and other games just this month
My guilty pleasure is damn Robux. Imma sucka. $80 on it and I don’t even work 😭

More options to remove unruly ******** when mods are not present.
We have to be realistic. This would be fantastic, but that’s not something that a few volunteer mods can do. That would be software level.

You have a job. i dont. i have never worked a day of my life unless its a volunteer program and a hold persons home. and even for that. i didn't get paid

Less banning for no reason.

Nope. I’m going with the Hannah/Sang defence: everyone else is the troll. I’m just the victim.

On a serious note, I doubt ShadowHawk would pay for it, but maybe try holding a new free lifetime VIP membership for a competition here on the forums again. Avi/Quil did one. I won the contest (poetry) for a piece I wrote, but I donated it to my good friend. Just make sure it’s run well. If you can find someone who will pony up the cash for it (that has a credit card) …
good idea