WOULD YOU RATHER (18+)

would you rather be blindfolded or gagged.
Rt Podcast GIF by Rooster Teeth

It’s not animal abuse it’s would you rather.

I’m not actually microwaving puppies nor kittens, merely exploring the concept, which would you prefer? It’s obviously very difficult to decide because they are both equally questionable from a morality standpoint.
I understand the concept of the game. I just think some of the things you're “exploring” like incest and animal abuse aren’t really appropriate. But I’m not forum staff so I was just voicing my opinion.

I understand the concept of the game. I just think some of the things you're “exploring” like incest and animal abuse aren’t really appropriate. But I’m not forum staff so I was just voicing my opinion.
There is a reason I made this in the 18+ forum so I would be able to cover taboo/risqué topics.

Would you rather push an elderly woman down the stairs because In this universe it cures cancer

Or would you rather shoot someone in the foot to cure their AIDS (also how it works in this theoretical universe)

It’s not animal abuse it’s would you rather.

I’m not actually microwaving puppies nor kittens, merely exploring the concept, which would you prefer? It’s obviously very difficult to decide because they are both equally questionable from a morality standpoint.
No, you're fucked in the head. Leave innocent animals out of it.