Would you rather?

Bubbl3zz

I want to make a would you rather game thread. Ill start with one you have to chose no death or pass option and you can make a new one to keep it going. If u wanna reply to old one feel free use the reply option! Lets make this interesting πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Would you rather mod adult chat for 1 month or videogame chat for 2 months?

Freeze to death. Ive burnt myself on hot **** in the kitchen imagine that everywhere πŸ’€
Would u rather not sleep for 3 months or sleep for 3 weeks straight. Not a coma just sleeping.

Not sleeping for three months would kill you, but you could survive sleeping for three weeks with an intravenous tube for water and nutrition. So, I'd rather sleep for three weeks straight.

Would you rather have the ability to always be able to see 10 minutes into the future or always be able to see 100 years into the future?

10 minutes, I'll be dead in 100 so tf is the point in that

Would you rather die in a week or be immortal (id say think about that)

I would rather die in a week, humans are the most savage animals to have evolved on this planet cant even imagine being confined to human form forever.

Would you rather find the one true love you will ever have in your life today or win the lottery tomorrow with enough money to sustain yourself for the rest of your life?

Wake up in the morning and you get a family member yelling at you.
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

And then rage over it.
Computer Rage GIF

Then you question your life.

Angry Cat GIF by LEGO

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bruh.
Freak Out Reaction GIF

Definitely money.

Question for you: Do you do anything interesting in your life?

Sneeze, less controllable, and less rude ig

Would you rather kill your family to save yourself, or kill yourself to save your family (close family btw, and none of this hero shite lol, be honest)