Rachel_NY
Active Member
I got muted for 15 minutes and ToonLass35 muted me for calling out an I obvious man there no warning or nothing. It was over another person from the UK and a person would half be at least half retarded to take action against me especially with no warning
I got muted for 15 minutes and ToonLass35 muted .r for calling out an I obvious man there noning or nothing
No warning
Some mod from AUSTRALIA kicked me out for saying something against bRing Muted for chatting against rwmemdo man m. You cannot even and the **** up
Dipshits for m staff Again in girls chat . I got muted for some man going. Going retsndo and zombie unicorn kicked me out for a half hour fror complaingi aboUt that. We clearly Have dipshits for staff lob girls Chat
thG was XIminbi Unicorns abusing hwenlkwe and is half as well
I got kicked out for saying the person Is a man the person has retundo
...
You and your minions there have the power to mute kick Ms ban Karina , but facts are fact and many people can sé tbroUgh it with fakes like retundo
I got muted for 15 minutes and ToonLass35 muted .r for calling out an I obvious man there noning or nothing
No warning
Some mod from AUSTRALIA kicked me out for saying something against bRing Muted for chatting against rwmemdo man m. You cannot even and the **** up
Dipshits for m staff Again in girls chat . I got muted for some man going. Going retsndo and zombie unicorn kicked me out for a half hour fror complaingi aboUt that. We clearly Have dipshits for staff lob girls Chat
Some mod from AUSTRALIA kicked me out for saying something against bRing Muted for chatting against rwmemdo man m. You cannot even and the **** up
thG was XIminbi Unicorns abusing hwenlkwe and is half as well
That was zomb hnjcdin that was a using her powerthG was XIminbi Unicorns abusing hwenlkwe and is half retarded as well
I got kicked out for saying the person Is a man the person has retundo
...
You and your minions there have the power to mute kick Ms ban Karina , but facts are fact and many people can sé tbroUgh it with fakes like retundo
I got kicked out for saying the person Is a man the person is obviously man