WWE

I use to watch wrestling a lot but now can only make it through 30 minutes. WWE is much better than AEW though. I fkin can't stand half of it's roster like Freshly Sneezed, or the mother Buckers. AEW is pretty much unwatchable.

Sooo….found this out. In America NFLIX has Raw, USA Smackdown, CW NXT, and NETWORK has PLE/OLDIES.

Places like Canada ALL THE ABOVE Including PLE as well ONLY going to be live on NETFLIX. (Basically everything besides OLD STUFF IS NOT going to be on Cable.)

I've been watching WWE since 2010 but I've been playing the WWE games since like Smackdown vs Raw 2007. I've seen 5 televised shows and 2 non televised shows and they're super awesome to watch in person. Watching it on tv doesn't do it justice at all

I've been watching WWE since 2010 but I've been playing the WWE games since like Smackdown vs Raw 2007. I've seen 5 televised shows and 2 non televised shows and they're super awesome to watch in person. Watching it on tv doesn't do it justice at all
I challenge you to a Hell in the Cell match. Oh but only if you take the top of the cage bump. We can set up a vat of chocolate pudding, hell I might be willing to take the bump for unlimited pudding.