YER

• Thread starter Deleted member 221990
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 221990

There was once a man named Smelly... he was such a kind man, with many fascinating traits..., like being so judgmental on a person and their antics, it just wasn’t funny..,

He spoke well. He cooked well. He had good taste in clothes and loved his wine. He was oh so very loved by others too.

But then one day, this man became quite the constipated man, with rat like tendencies, and probable duplicitous manners, and so others around him begun to become aware of these unattractive manners...

Then one day the man went all silent and every one wondered what happened? Well, he simply disappeared?

Next you know it, the man comes out of the wood work and it was found that he was left to live in the Forrest with all of the other like mannered people like him.

How fascinating!

forest*

Excellent ambivalence between stanzas. One could question if one is describing the Angel/devil personas in said literature.

forest*

Excellent ambivalence between stanzas. One could question if one is describing the Angel/devil personas in said literature.
Oh professor, Thank you for yer insight

And yes, there’s no edit button and me phone decides to write Forrest instead of forest.....

200.gif

How come?
A long, long time ago
I can still remember
How that music used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while
But February made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step