• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonyaOrlova

184a09cf99908092647659c8680aa8d6_fitted_740x0.jpg

Have you had a casual sexual relationship, a holiday romance during the trip somewhere to rest on vacation?

I'm sorry for my bad english
:)

Yes there was. quite often, because everything is in my hands. the simplest way is selling love for money. It is also possible for sympathy, here the main thing is to be able to communicate with a partner, the first step to sex! P / s did I satisfy your curiosity miss? Maybe you wanted to hear a romantic story, the enslavement of a woman's body by a man?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ..its fun ..you got ideas?

I have ..its fun ..you got ideas?

184a09cf99908092647659c8680aa8d6_fitted_740x0.jpg

Have you had a casual sexual relationship, a holiday romance during the trip somewhere to rest on vacation?

I'm sorry for my bad english
:)
Your English is great , if need more perhaps I can teach you more. Random sexual relationships is the key to success:)

Nope πŸ˜‚

I never look past recent post sheit idk how someone has the momentum to go back 6 years looking at dead posts like how far back in queue was this lol 300 thread pages

Pretty much . Girl you need a J O B, the devil has work for idle hands...
I use to troll Cat by digging through the forums and finding the oldest ones I could to respond to. I would always get whipped about for doing it but was great fun.
To answer question and keeping on topic. No I am always in formal wear during intimate encounters.