Young Royals

Ataraxia

I absolutely LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCHHHHH!!! If anyone has watched it, PLEASE MESSAGE ME!!! I need someone to scream at about this!! Especially with the new season coming out!!

for anyone wondering, here's the info
it's about the prince of sweden who's forced to go to a boarding school, he hates it as first, but find love 😍😍😍 it's on Netflix and the final season just came out, there's only 3 seasons so it's not super long!

Reactions: eah
OMG ME TOO LIKE SERIOUSLY

Happy Lets Go GIF

I’m sorry wots it about?

I absolutely LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCHHHHH!!! If anyone has watched it, PLEASE MESSAGE ME!!! I need someone to scream at about this!! Especially with the new season coming out!!

it's about the prince of sweden who's forced to go to a boarding school, he hates it as first, but find love 😍😍😍 it's on Netflix and the final season just came out, there's only 3 seasons so it's not super long!
I love this show too! Have you seen the first 5 episodes of season 3? I don't see how they can possibly wrap it up in one more episode without it feeling very rushed and crammed in. I don't know how much I can say on here without giving too much away. But there are two things they brought up in episode 5 (I think) that now they will have to address before the end!! I'm afraid they are going to try to do too much... BUT, the writing has been fantastic through the whole series so I guess I will trust that they know what they're doing.

Are you Swedish? American? Other? I noticed that Edvin's English accent with the dubbing changed in this third season. In seasons 1 and 2 he had a flawless almost undetectable American English accent. In season 3 he has a much more 'Swede speaking English' kind of accent. He sounded like Vincent. It made it seem like he wasn't quite the Wille I have come to know - almost like a new character. I wonder if this was a conscious decision and if so why? I've heard him in interviews in english and he sounds just like he does in seasons 1 and 2 so it seems like he intentionally tried to sound more Swedish in this last season. I don't know why but it's really nagging at me! I'm American, obviously. Do you watch it in Swedish or with dubbing?

It probably sounds like I'm complaining? But I love this show and have totally enjoyed season 3 so far! I just can't imagine how it can be wrapped up in 45 min. One more day!!! I'll feel so empty when it's over!

Did you watch the whole season? Ugh, I could hardly see through my tears!