Your Most Memorable LGBTQ+ Travel Destination?

TheGreatMane

Gay Chat Mod
Staff member
Hey everyone!

Share your standout LGBTQ+ travel experiences! Whether it's a fabulous pride parade, an inclusive city, or a hidden gem, tell us about that special place. What made it unforgettable? Share your favorite moments and what made it LGBTQ+ friendly.

Let's swap stories and recommend amazing LGBTQ+ travel spots! 🏳️‍🌈✈️🌍

I'll start,

I went to stonewall recently, for added context at stonewall inn had the Stonewall riots, series of violent confrontations that began in the early hours of June 28, 1969, between police and gay rights activists outside the Stonewall Inn, a gay bar in the Greenwich Village section of New York City. As the riots progressed, an international gay rights movement was born.

When I went, in the bar, it was full of pride flags and iconic lgbt figures over the years, the lighting was nice with it mostly have a softer red tone, the drinks were tasty, and staff was very friendly and casual. It was a great time going to a bar with such history

never been to a pride parade, and dont rlly wanna go to one cuz theres nothing to proud of lol. theres some gay bars in my city but i cant go in em yet

I live in Manchester so the LGBTQ+ scene at home is pretty damn good and one of the best nights out you'll ever have.

I did go to an amazing bar in the Brussels last year though.

I went to NYC pride in 2019. It was my first time going to a pride event and it was just an awesome experience. It was also the 50th anniversary of Stonewall so there was tons of people there. Also went to pride in Asbury Park, NJ last year.

Wrong there is such a thing as alethophobic it's just not commonly used it's not a weaponised word like 'homphobic' 'transphobic ' those words are used against anyone if they disagree with lgbt people. It's their go- to words because they can't take truth. As for my problem with inkandtatts if people try to insult me 'he did ' then I reciprocate also he went crying to mods got me banned when I first came here saying I was some guy called bread a banned user, I still have no idea who that is. Phobic means an irrational fear of, they recently changed the definition to 'dislike ' to pander to the lgbt I'm not afraid of homesxuals or transgenders and therefore I'm not homophobic or transphobic in contrast they are afraid of truth so yes they are alethophobic. If you equate truth and facts with homophones, transphobia then that's your problem. You miss the point about my comment 100 trans women and 100 men on a desert island. Just because you don't give a f uck doesn't mean I can't tell you.
Alright
3c9e78d5-eddb-4687-bad7-7546e5940b54.jpg