Your most played video game

Soapie

Gold Member
This has a high probability of being a flop but oh well.
What video game have you Sunken the most of your limited time on this planet into?

Some points:

I feel its best to keep online games out of the list, since no doubt most peoples will be one, and it'll just be a list full of the same games, but if nothing else comes to mind, it's fine

This isn't necessarily your FAVOURITE game, just most time spent, obviously that may coincide for some though

Finally, if you have a screenshot of playtime that's great, but not necessary, and if the game or console dosent track time, an estimated guess is fine

Just realised I should add my own lol. So here's top 5 (which now pale in comparison to some people's XD)

Pokemon sword: 50 hours
Pokemon violet: 85 hoursView attachment 953717 Breath of the wild: 100 hours
View attachment 953718
Elden ring: 152 hours (across many characters) View attachment 953719
Fallout 4: 154h (no easy way to show since ps4 is a bitch, so just a calculator of the different save file times, cause I aint ss 6 different characters)View attachment 953720

Technically, overall; Minecraft at approximately 1872 hours.
Recently? Assassin's Creed Odyssey at 19 hours

231231231231212312.png

Starfield is the only game I put on now. I don't play as much as I used to but without guides, it took me days to survey one plant in a game with hundreds of planets

probably 23 years worth of hours trying to figure out what the phuck a β€œslalom” was in the driver trial.

Starfield is the only game I put on now. I don't play as much as I used to but without guides, it took me days to survey one plant in a game with hundreds of planets
Tbf, the lead developer did say that the game is intended to take ages to fully finish lol.

(Not that I'd know from experience tho since xbox only -w-)