Is "Black Lives Matter" problematic?

No, they can't, but they still do it...

it's against the law in most of the countries what they call nowadays a"spontaneous" protests with covered faces. (*read protest organized and paid by Soros and the Neoliberal deep state mafia)
Cause you need to kind of make an appointment for your protest or announce it to the police.
And they make sure that they inform you about the requirements and the worst part that if anything goes wrong you will be held accountable for the most part as the organizer.
You see this COVID thing changed many things in many ways... one among the worst ones suspended part of the law that deals with the protest that turns into lootings and shootings.

Soon will come the time when people will give a rats ass about all the laws cause we basically saw a good example of anarchism.
And other forms of public disobedience will follow...like not paying taxes and bills, forging legal documents, bribery, massive political corruptions ... well things that in most of the part exist but in minor cases.

This world is changing just like many times before...our minds and thoughts made it.

When we advocate black lives matter it does not imply that all lives don't matter. This is about the undeniable truth that when blacks have interactions with police there is an increased likelihood of injury or death as a result of the interaction. Yes police kill whites, yes police killl kids, yes police kill innocent bystanders of all colors, and religion. As a white man I have had a run in with a cop in my younger years in which he used his authority to try to hang me up on a matter that was just personal. THere may be 100 good cops to 1 bad cop but the problem is the thin blue line, unions which support police whether they are innocent or guilty. If police did face more accountability which would include independent investigations then all lives would start mattering more.

Black people kill black people at almost 10 times the rate of police and in some years even more. Go look at the FBI crime database. 13.4 percent of America is black, but committing murder at almost the same rate as white people and even in some previous years have surpassed white people in number of murders. Trump has done everything he can legally do to help police reform from the federal level and also created opportunity zones to help poor people including blacks. The constitution states, "The States shall police themselves." Yelling at a president to make police reform happen is like telling a zebra to change its stripes to spots. Is it possible? Not in a day. That is for sure. Nobody agrees with inequality btw, but no matter what we do the system will never be perfect. Cops have to deal with some of the worst humans you can imagine. Mistakes happen.

So do I think BLM is problematic? As long as they remain peaceful no. Do I think they are barking up the wrong tree? Absolutely.

Once we start seeing colour, gender, race, sexuality etc etc etc we are buying in to bigotry, and this leads to heated debate and violence.

Is it problematic? Yeah it kind of is because it is dividing people, categorising people when people don't fit in to a neat little slot.

I am more concerned with the people that benefit from division and fear unity.

Black people kill black people at almost 10 times the rate of police and in some years even more. Go look at the FBI crime database. 13.4 percent of America is black, but committing murder at almost the same rate as white people and even in some previous years have surpassed white people in number of murders. Trump has done everything he can legally do to help police reform from the federal level and also created opportunity zones to help poor people including blacks. The constitution states, "The States shall police themselves." Yelling at a president to make police reform happen is like telling a zebra to change its stripes to spots. Is it possible? Not in a day. That is for sure. Nobody agrees with inequality btw, but no matter what we do the system will never be perfect. Cops have to deal with some of the worst humans you can imagine. Mistakes happen.

So do I think BLM is problematic? As long as they remain peaceful no. Do I think they are barking up the wrong tree? Absolutely.

I believe that these are stupid stereotypes, people can be both very good, as well as terribly bad, no matter what color a person's skin is, since they are valued only by their actions, and not by some stupid stereotypes, death statistics in the USA everything grows and grows, you can familiarize yourself with https://wikimeters.com/deaths and this is the entire population, not only whites or blacks, whose people have died and continue to die, all people must be evaluated equally.

I believe that these are stupid stereotypes, people can be both very good, as well as terribly bad, no matter what color a person's skin is, since they are valued only by their actions, and not by some stupid stereotypes, death statistics in the USA everything grows and grows, you can familiarize yourself with https://wikimeters.com/deaths and this is the entire population, not only whites or blacks, whose people have died and continue to die, all people must be evaluated equally.

That is what the FBI database does. It looks at murder in depth. How many of each race die. What amount were killed by other races. Things like that. Also your graph is just a generalized deaths graph. If that is murder deaths it is not showing that 13% of the population is responsible for almost half of those murders. The other half is mostly white people killing white people.

When it comes to inequality with justice is it about money 99% of the time. Not the color of your skin. The cops in rural parts of the country also target poor neighborhoods. Easy wins in courts.

So I will say it again. If BLM remains peaceful they are not problematic, but they are still barking up the wrong tree because they are asking people to change things that don't have the power to do so. The media doesn't help playing into this falsehood either. The discussion should be about states and if there is to be federal intervention what kind of constitutional amendment should be made to facilitate that.

Everyone's life matters. I think BLM would have more credibility if the name was BlackLivesmatterToo or Blacklivesalsomatter or some such.
Incorrect. BlackLivesMatter is a movement voicing frustration over differential treatment in dealing with the police in particular the number of fatal incidents. Before you give your opinion, which to me does not matter Karma, Derek Gauvin who of course was convicted in the death of George Floyd was stabbed today with serious injuries.
Maybe speaks of the state of the prison system.

Like all movements, you get a few idiots who taint everything. For BLM, it was a protest over police violence and brutality towards the black community. One innocent person killed by the police is a tragedy. One African American killed by a white police officer is a product of institutionalised racism. However protests attract the worst kind of people: the anarcho-communists who shriek out "defund the police", the scumbags who protest as it is like a fulltime job, and the whackjobs who believe all officers should be killed.

Do policing in America needs reform? Maybe. I just hope that this victimisation towards racial minorities from the police ends and real policing starts.

Incorrect. BlackLivesMatter is a movement voicing frustration over differential treatment in dealing with the police in particular the number of fatal incidents. Before you give your opinion, which to me does not matter Karma, Derek Gauvin who of course was convicted in the death of George Floyd was stabbed today with serious injuries.
Maybe speaks of the state of the prison system.
Exactly, we understand the message. It doesn't need altering because non black people (with racist undertones and are sensitive to not being included in everything) think it means only their lives matter.

Like all movements, you get a few idiots who taint everything. For BLM, it was a protest over police violence and brutality towards the black community. One innocent person killed by the police is a tragedy. One African American killed by a white police officer is a product of institutionalised racism. However protests attract the worst kind of people: the anarcho-communists who shriek out "defund the police", the scumbags who protest as it is like a fulltime job, and the whackjobs who believe all officers should be killed.

Do policing in America needs reform? Maybe. I just hope that this victimisation towards racial minorities from the police ends and real policing starts.
I didn't agree with the looting or vandalizing but the vandalizing comes from years of unrest. The people stealing things takes away the message and they don't care about the message. On the other hand, I don't care about millionares being robbed from their stores because they rob lower and middle class every day.

i dont find a movement that allegedly is about ending inequality to be credible when one its biggest benefactors is an old billionaire jewish man with a political agenda, whos founders live in multi-million dollar mansions while their own ppl whos lives matter so much to them continue to live in poverty, & making wild demands like everyone that isnt black pay reparations for something that has nothing to do with anyone alive right now while they soak their fat bodies in bathtubs filled with cristal l0l

but wat do i know, im just an angel πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ

hm-hmm.gif

I didn't agree with the looting or vandalizing but the vandalizing comes from years of unrest. The people stealing things takes away the message and they don't care about the message. On the other hand, I don't care about millionares being robbed from their stores because they rob lower and middle class every day.
Yea I am against the violence and vandalism but like you said it does come from years of unrest. I grew up in an era and I know I am old but it was illegal to marry outside your race up into the 60s in some states. I also remember whites only, colored only bathrooms. But none of that explains why a cop can kneel on an unconscious man until he is well past dead and still be defended by his professional association until he is a hero because he stopped a man passing a counterfeit 20. I know Chauvin got sentenced and got stabbed in jail. It is called Karma and all that do evil will meet that one day.

The user blacklivesmatter should be banned racist c ****** I.bet If I used whitelivesmatter I'd be called racist funny that idgas about the racist dictatorship blm

Last edited by a moderator:
The user blacklivesmatter should be banned racist c **** I.bet If I used whitelivesmatter I'd be called racist funny that idgas about the racist dictatorship blm
Calm your pants little boy. black lives matter is a movement pointing out the social injustice in the number of unarmed black males killed by the police. There is little to no justice as the police and their thuggish union Fraternal Order of Police exists to sweep all wrong doing by the police under the carpet. You lack of understanding of this problem shows your unworldliness as to social injustices. Oh and by the way I am white. I just want no more George Floyds.. Post again when you reached legal drinking age. .

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm your pants little boy. black lives matter is a movement pointing out the social injustice in the number of unarmed black males killed by the police. There is little to no justice as the police and their thuggish union Fraternal Order of Police exists to sweep all wrong doing by the police under the carpet. You lack of understanding of this problem shows your unworldliness as to social injustices. Oh and by the way I am white. I just want no more George Floyds.. Post again when you reached legal drinking age. .
I don't care about your racist dictatorship shove it up your black ass