Is "Black Lives Matter" problematic?

Calm your pants little boy. black lives matter is a movement pointing out the social injustice in the number of unarmed black males killed by the police. There is little to no justice as the police and their thuggish union Fraternal Order of Police exists to sweep all wrong doing by the police under the carpet. You lack of understanding of this problem shows your unworldliness as to social injustices. Oh and by the way I am white. I just want no more George Floyds.. Post again when you reached legal drinking age. .
They are right though, and its a perfect example of why BLM is problematic, the nonstop double standards, and it permeates every level of society, all the way down to chat rooms like this. As was stated in this thread, BLM isnt allowed here now, because WLM isnt. You were in that very thread. I was forced to take WLM out of my profile or get kicked. You didnt have to do ****. I still get kicked if I put it in my profile, yet not a single person with blm in their name on the adult chat has had to change it. In fact, I got reprimanded for reporting offending names in an effort to assist the mods in a problem clearly too titanic a task for them. I was told to not bother mods over the blm thing, oh but I'm still not allowed to have it, and will get kicked immediately upon using it. And their openly antiwhite mod is still a mod.

They are right though, and its a perfect example of why BLM is problematic, the nonstop double standards, and it permeates every level of society, all the way down to chat rooms like this. As was stated in this thread, BLM isnt allowed here now, because WLM isnt. You were in that very thread. I was forced to take WLM out of my profile or get kicked. You didnt have to do ****. I still get kicked if I put it in my profile, yet not a single person with blm in their name on the adult chat has had to change it. In fact, I got reprimanded for reporting offending names in an effort to assist the mods in a problem clearly too titanic a task for them. I was told to not bother mods over the blm thing, oh but I'm still not allowed to have it, and will get kicked immediately upon using it. And their openly antiwhite mod is still a mod.

Your forum name is WhitePrideGuy , so your argument is not only moot but stupid. BLM is about respecting life, particularly unarmed young black men who get shot more than armed white guys. White Pride is a movement claiming white is superior to all other races and also has a belief that the Jews (most of them are white here) are trying to replace whites as majority race. Your name was not allowed in a chat room. My name also may be kicked in a chat room.
And Lisblanc is not antiwhite. You are spreading lies about chat admins that don't agree with you wanting to flaunt your racism all about.

Your forum name is WhitePrideGuy , so your argument is not only moot but stupid. BLM is about respecting life, particularly unarmed young black men who get shot more than armed white guys. White Pride is a movement claiming white is superior to all other races and also has a belief that the Jews (most of them are white here) are trying to replace whites as majority race. Your name was not allowed in a chat room. My name also may be kicked in a chat room.
And Lisblanc is not antiwhite. You are spreading lies about chat admins that don't agree with you wanting to flaunt your racism all about.
You dont get to define ethnic pride for my group as an innately and uniquely evil superiority whilst praising the same for another, thats the definition of racism and exactly the kind of double standards I'm talking about. God your ignorance gets more ridiculous every time I encounter you, its appalling.

I was under the assumption the rules I'm told here in the forums apply to both the forums and the chat. If thats not the case then fair enough, maybe blm is allowed on the forums, the very place i was told that it isnt allowed. That doesnt address the other half of what i said about me being kicked and told not to bring rule breaking to the mods attention, while that rule is ignored for others but enforced for me because I'm White and theyre black.

And again, what are you talking about? I never said Lisblanc was antiwhite, I said the mod whose conversation i posted in the linked thread was, ZeroCool I think her name was.

You dont get to define ethnic pride for my group as an innately and uniquely evil superiority whilst praising the same for another, thats the definition of racism and exactly the kind of double standards I'm talking about. God your ignorance gets more ridiculous every time I encounter you, its appalling.

I was under the assumption the rules I'm told here in the forums apply to both the forums and the chat. If thats not the case then fair enough, maybe blm is allowed on the forums, the very place i was told that it isnt allowed. That doesnt address the other half of what i said about me being kicked and told not to bring rule breaking to the mods attention, while that rule is ignored for others but enforced for me because I'm White and theyre black.

And again, what are you talking about? I never said Lisblanc was antiwhite, I said the mod whose conversation i posted in the linked thread was, ZeroCool I think her name was.
Your name on forums is White Pride. Why do you have to be this stupid. There are different rules on forums, and each chat room has their own rules made up by the admin of that chat room.
Also this is a privately own company so bitching a lot will get you no where. Just be nice and make sure when you burn a cross you put out the blaze after your done terrorizing folks.

Your name on forums is White Pride. Why do you have to be this stupid. There are different rules on forums, and each chat room has their own rules made up by the admin of that chat room.
Also this is a privately own company so bitching a lot will get you no where. Just be nice and make sure when you burn a cross you put out the blaze after your done terrorizing folks.
what does my name have to do with BLM being problematic for the reasons I stated? And there is nowhere ive seen where it says the forum rules that you are told IN THE FORUMS are different than the chat rooms, youre reaching hard.

As for me bitching, its a debate forum you simpleton, you should try engaging in it for once, that or take your pathetic racial cuckoldry elsewhere.

what does my name have to do with BLM being problematic for the reasons I stated? And there is nowhere ive seen where it says the forum rules that you are told IN THE FORUMS are different than the chat rooms, youre reaching hard.

As for me bitching, its a debate forum you simpleton, you should try engaging in it for once, that or take your pathetic racial cuckoldry elsewhere.
You are as witless as they come. HR in that thread did mention all chat rooms have unique rules associated with their chat target and the forums have different rules as well. I am guessing you are from Mississippi or Alabama?

Address the rest of my points lmao
You are debating forum and chat rules. Debate those with the appropriate staff. I am no longer involved with working with the developmentally disabled so I will pass you off to one of the volunteer short bus drivers that consider their work here, a job.

Get real. Never once was my point addressed by a single person because your stance is indefensible. You condone double standards and racial preference as is typical of limp wristed left wing boys. You hop on whatever bandwagon you think is in despite it making no logical sense and it being the opposite of actual social justice. My position is one i stand by because I've successfully defended it with ease every time. Take your

Last edited by a moderator:
Get real. Never once was my point addressed by a single person because your stance is indefensible. You condone double standards and racial preference as is typical of limp wristed left wing boys. You hop on whatever bandwagon you think is in despite it making no logical sense and it being the opposite of actual social justice. My position is one i stand by because I've successfully defended it with ease every time. Take your (removed)
Well you do know how to spin a narrative. It was addressed. The Admin of the chat told you in their room that your name is not allowed. This same person also said my name would not be allowed in their chatroom. A Forum admin told you that the rules for forums are different. What is it that you don't understand? You people from Alabama are a bit slow but you got a darn good football team

Last edited by a moderator:
The Admin of the chat told you in their room that your name is not allowed.

I tried to correct you on this before but you got pissy and wouldn’t listen. So I’ll try again. Your comment is wrong. The name is allowed. WLM is not allowed. You are correct about the football team though 👌🏻 🏈

This entire message board seems dead, so I thought why the hell not make a debate thread about a hotly contentious issue at the moment :lol:

So is it? And we might as well throw in discussions about police brutality, All Lives Matter, "Blue Lives Matter" etc
I get the need to kill boredom.

Is Black Lives Matter, Problematic. To me, that is like asking, is it morally okay to kill a zombie. ( A rhetorical question)

Now you would think, oh tee hee is it immoral to kill a zombie. Not joking, I was on the old and thankfully now closed Catholic Answers Forum. And the thread was started in fun, to be light-hearted, and laughed about, whether it is immoral to kill zombies.

You know the lil page counter at the bottom of a thread? Literally, 20 pages later the thread just went fucking batshit with absolutely insane " Catholics" who were adamant 100% adamant that if the Zombie Apocalypse ever became real, yes it would be a sin and immoral to kill a zombie and that other means would need to be taken to stop the zombies because there could be a chance that a cure could be found.

Let that seep in.

There was a handful of Catholics on a Catholic forum that were dead honest that it would be immoral and a sin to kill a human that couldn't communicate, had rotting flesh, no heartbeat, no working organs, could withstand gunshots to the body, can't reproduce, and all it wants to do is munch on brains and flesh. Those people are allowed to vote, drive, own a gun, and be on the internet.

Now the problem with Black Lives Matter. Besides being racist and pretending to be a group that wants to puck of I know what nor care. The far left/leftist extremists ( which democrats refuse to even consider might be a real problem but are more than eager to acknowledge there are far-right extremists in the republican party ) are constantly forming new buzz groups. Something happens in society that is offensive and should be addressed but instead becomes politicized and distorted by the far-left extremists to use said event to attack conservatives and republicans. The group could honestly care less about the actual problem at hand and would rather manipulate unintelligent people and whip those people into a frenzy just so their party can win an election. So they create a fad. Don't think it is a fad?

Play the, Where Are They Now game.

Go look at what the #metoo movement is up to now. when was the last time you heard about them in the news doing anything positive for women? Same **** for Black Lives Matter, another politically created fad that not only creates a bigger problem than the one at hand but uses the few good honest people that want to better the world, they suck them in and use them as political pawns. And what happens, is the few good people out there get milked out of money, like what BLM did, and the cause that was supposed to better society in America is exposed as the fraud they are. Do you know what is worse, the brain-damaged children of extremist democrats, become people like Greta fucked in the face thunderpants, and they get used by their parents to further the political cause. Does anyone remember the school shooting sometime after Columbine, where this Wana be news reporter of a teenager, gets on his cell phone to record what was happening in the school, and it looked like a really crappy version of that sci-fi movie in 08, Cloverfield. And then afterward the media interviewed these super poser fake fucking teenagers that were pumping their fists in the air screaming about gun control, they looked like they were trying to be the Breakfast Club of gun control. One can easily bet that none of them knew a single person that died that day. That is how fucking fake they looked, they knew they were going to be on TV, and they wanted the attention. And the left ate it up.

And if anyone wants to bitch about the far-right extremists in the Republican Party, just an FYI, everyone else in the Republican Party knows who they are and they get put down quickly just like RINOS in the party. There is no denying that they are there. Vs the Democrat Party that not only denies they exist in their party but when it becomes blatantly obvious they still refuse to acknowledge the problem.

in the end I don't fucking care. Everyone in politics that plays the game of we gotta win for our cause, can eat a bag of rat crap with a side of dog crap and die of every possible disease out there.

But it is fun to vent.

You know what is worse than both the Democrat and Republican Party.?

Organized Religion, the top two religions that do nothing but divide people are Islam and Catholicism. Those are your top two global institutions that do nothing to bring peace among their own religions let alone work to put an end to global problems.
Don't get me wrong, religion and having faith is all good. And needed, having a safe place to worship and pray is needed as well and can form peaceful communities. But when the organization begins, and religious people realize they can manipulate and control people by simply declaring that they are holy and know what is better for others on a moral level and thusly create rules that declare they can not be told they are wrong by anyone and if you do not follow their rules you are going to be damned for all eternity. That is a giant fucking problem.

When religious leaders in Islam and Catholicism can say they are the only ones allowed to dictate what is true from scripture, and can thusly twist scripture to fit their own personal agendas and then turn around and say if you tell us we are wrong you are excommunicated or are going to die for challenging us, big problem, and even an even bigger problem is when some religious figure says hey guy dont worry we hear you and we are now going to create a new group of people that we pick to hear your issues and address them trust us. That is another giant fucking problem too.

Religious institutions are rather like politicians and military leaders, divide and conquer, and whoever wins a battle or war, gets to write history.

What people who are locked into a religious organization and are terrified to leave for fear of damnation or death, do not realize, is as soon as they stop being afraid, and start trusting the God that they worship, they will be just fine and can leave without asking for permission or begging for forgiveness to leave. Ya just leave and start living the fundamentals of the religion. An let the fools in power keep thumbing each other in the rear because that is all their sad lives are.

Also how dense does a person have to be, in the year 2023 to need a religious organization to tell them and teach them to be a morally good person? One could argue that extremists may need to be taught..... that could be who really needs it. Though wtf do ya do when there are religious extremists who the **** teaches them to not be a ****.?

last subject for me......

Can as a nation we drop the bitching about Police Brutality. The people who become police officers are not morally perfect people who are pure beings who have never and will never do anything bad to anyone. Stop pretending they have to be held to this unattainable standard of perfection like Islam and Catholicism do to their followers. Soon as these fragile people that love to bitch about that; can come close to grasping that; they will calm down; and when police brutality does happen, they can just laugh at those who committed it and say enjoy losing your freedom and hope your city can afford to pay for the damages. An instead of rioting maybe think about the actual victims and do something to help those victims.