how intimate is kissing for you?

I never tried to kiss anyone because it's weird when you kiss a girl, you give your mouth to that girl. Eww šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Believe me, it is the weirdest thing you do because nature does not allow you to kiss. When you kiss someone, the nose comes in between while performing a lip-to-lip kiss *Exception - Filipinos*

I never tried to kiss anyone because it's weird when you kiss a girl, you give your mouth to that girl. Eww šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Believe me, it is the weirdest thing you do because nature does not allow you to kiss. When you kiss someone, the nose comes in between while performing a lip-to-lip kiss *Exception - Filipinos*
yeah I get that, genital-mouth contact is far more intimate.

I mean I'm not sure you can rank things in terms of their intimacy. Any activity like that is only as intimate as you make it.

I personally find kissing a real turn on, and I think you can tell a lot about someone from the way they kiss.

That said, I've had good sex that didn't involve kissing, and bad sex that did, so go figure.

What I will say though is that it's harder to 'fake it' with kissing. Anyone can do some mechanical sex act (some better than others, admittedly), even if you're not 100% in the mood for it. But with kissing, if you're not feeling it, I'll know.

If it envolves tugging on the lower lip with your teeth making eye contact all the way šŸ˜ˆ
CavernousBeneficialAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

Very context dependent. The first kiss with the person you marry can be supremely intimate because that love baloney was involved. Kissing a girl in a bar/at a party to get in her pants, well that's a means to an end.

Working on being a good kisser is worth it though, in my opinion. It's like a good opener to the main act that everyone is there for. Really sets the stage, so to speak. Shows you're not fooling around...well, maybe that you are fooling around...anyways, locking lips is a wonderful thing.

I do miss that excitement and anticipation of kissing someone new though. Don't get married, kids.

(i'm kidding, i'm done with new people)

...unless? šŸ˜˜

lol, um I donā€™t know understand what the thread is asking, but I remember when I was going to camp I- uh kissed my mom on the lips by accident! It was an accident! My lips just went for it, but how would I know? :/

Allow me to answer your question by posing another: What would you say is the kissing method with which you give someone the kiss of death? Is it the kiss the fallen woman gives to the Devil? Is it the kiss Judas gave to Jesus? Is it the kiss that Michael Corleone gave to Fredo? I think you already know what my personal belief is on the meaning of the kiss of death. What's yours?